• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recruiting new people for the Guild "WAR"

Johan Chan

Reaction score
Due to having the same 8 people each day, WAR are now looking for new English speaking members to join..

Private Ventrilo- Pking every night, A stoned Chris talking Shit, A jay crying about death and a silent harix wanting a Mic.

Sounds like fun?

Nobutada
[URL='https://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/character.php?name=Bakfoll']Bakfoll
[/URL]
[URL='https://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/character.php?name=Bakfoll'][URL='https://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/character.php?name=Johan+Chan']Johan Chan[/URL][/URL]

haha guys dont join that noob team really we came for nobutada 2 hours ago on a lvl 130 ms and 215 ed and he lost pz and logged out at wryms that kid is a charlover and same with rest of guild guys really dont join

haha guys dont join that noob team really we came for nobutada 2 hours ago on a lvl 130 ms and 215 ed and he lost pz and logged out at wryms that kid is a charlover and same with rest of guild guys really dont join
it was only you in fact, i was on may way when he logged out xDD

btw shaun they are ''chartlovers?'' says the one who bots 4 chartacters at once with xeno magebot and all and insults his mother in rl when he dies on dead ots lol kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk each time a member of adolfs team died everyone laughed so shut the fuck up xd

but really danek im not a charlover but when we have sad people on the ots like yourself , dyablo and mr me (jay) that ddos that 1 reason i wont go on main chars cuz noobs like you ;D

@Shaun Jones
Wtf. when did i ddos you. Stop embarrassing your self.

Why you allways try to flame us? It dosent really work cuz your really shitty at it.
Maybe in some years you will understand that talking shit on this forum dosent make you anything, and if you would get a job one day in the future you might understand alittle more about the world.
You Claim to have an team(NOT TRUE), you claim to have friends (NOT TRUE), you claim to have an job(NOT TRUE).
Please come back when you have all 3.
STOP WASTING peoples time!

And Stop yelling at your mother when she makes you dinner. She do it out of love, tho i dont understand how she can love you when she dropped you so many times as little!

GET YOUR ACT TOGHTER AND MAYBE ANYONE WILL LIKE YOU!

haha
1. all you just said is bullshit
2. i have a team ask xabor or just check on website
3.i got friends on this server, nil, pjioan, freddie, jordan
4. your just mad cuz i got a team now that you know if you come for me you will just die like you did at hive
5. really get a life i start my new job next monday

haha
1. all you just said is bullshit
2. i have a team ask xabor or just check on website
3.i got friends on this server, nil, pjioan, freddie, jordan
4. your just mad cuz i got a team now that you know if you come for me you will just die like you did at hive
5. really get a life i start my new job next monday
Dont waste ur time on this forum bro trust me hahahaha

Back