• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red Alert 1 Online - easy now!

krizux

Grandmaster Templar
Reaction score
greetings comrades! I want to show you all, mother of real time strategy who is Red Alert 1 from 1996. It's game from my chilldhood so i have sentiment to it, and now you can play easy with friends or with other players online! So delicious!

For that who don't played:
At start you choose nick, colour and side (best are: Russian, Germany, Ukraine), map, starting cash,units, and etc.
Then game starts with your opponents, you're creating a buildings, baracks, rafinery, factors, rifleamans, tanks and more.

Help buttons:
A- select other player unit, and then click A to get aliance with him or change to war from aliance.
f8- speak to everyone
f1-7- speak to player

Note:
Graphic of that game can scare you.

Average players online: 20-110 (depending on the day and time)
Download modified client of RA1 (23mb) and more information here:
Play Red Alert 1 Online - Free download for XP, Vista, 7 and Linux!

My nick in game if you really want to play with my: Poland1994
Feel free to comment :)

I loved those games!! I might play it :)

Red

Omg, I love you bro, I love this game... Wait, is it all expansions and everything?

No, it's without expansions and music, but battle sound are here and all others sounds for that it have only 23 mb.
And there is also on that website information for ppl like you:
"I want to play The Aftermath and Counterstrike expansion packs!

Sorry, we are not currently providing expansion packs on the site, but if you wish to play them online, don't hesitate to join our chat for help. The Aftermath and Counterstrike can be played online on CnCNet the same way as Red Alert 1, only the game files are needed."

I was more a lover of Red Alert 2, still a fine find :]

Red Alert 2 you can play easy on GameRanger - it's like hamachi and it have a lot of poeple who play different games like: Warcraft III, Heroes III, Rise of Nation, Worms, NFS Underground 2, and etc.
Personally on GameRanger I played in Comapny of Heroes, and one of my favourites RTS - Age of Empires II :)

Red Alert 2 you can play easy on GameRanger - it's like hamachi and it have a lot of poeple who play different games like: Warcraft III, Heroes III, Rise of Nation, Worms, NFS Underground 2, and etc.
Personally on GameRanger I played in Comapny of Heroes, and one of my favourites RTS - Age of Empires II :)

We should probably play a round of AOEII, I'ma hit that site up.

Back