• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Red Light District Friends and Interested People on Donation Things/Chars

Aladerion

Reaction score
Hey guys whats up? do u still remember me? hahaha how are u been? I've make this post just to let you know im not going to be active anymore on the server, i'll be around the forum, i hope you still doing well, keep killing the mother f*ckers HAHAHA

Eccim: Hope u doing well brow, i think "our last hunt" will never happen hahaha, guess u have found a better lvl companion than me, i cant believe how u lost the top >.< still keep going

Velixun: Heyy brooooooow if u are still over here, i need to talk with you, if u want u can catch me on shivera any time XD leave me a post on shivera boards, saying silent or something i'll reply for sure, if not tell me ur name on antica and i'll leave a post on boards or catch u online, i really want to talk with you, hope u see this msg XD i'll leave a post there saying ur Shadowcores name soon, so be ready hehe

Ansikte: Howw is going brow, still leading wars? haha keep going the hard work bro u re a great leader i hope to join another battle on the future under ur command hehehe

Tomthejefel: Como va el español ? still rushing on ur paly? how about the lags? hope u have fixed that man, keep going

Dart Fule~ : have u found an OTS of ur taste? or are u still over shadowcores? haha anyway good luck on whatever u are doing right now

Belden Reth: U BROKE MY HEART BRO HOW U CAN FORGOT ME ?! ;'( Still i hope u're ok xD

Hope all of you who know me and still remember me are doing well, i cant remember some names but i hope the best luck to you..

And this goes for any interested...

Im changing donation things (And my Characters if anyone is interested) for premium scrolls on any real tibia server if anyone is interested let me know, i got:

-Royal Scale Robe
-Ephiphany (x2)
-Solar Axe
-Ornate Chestplate
-Ornate Legs
-Devil Eye (Not of Donation but some ppl can get interested for it)
-ED 222 (ML 106) Silent Ghotic
-RP 170 (Distance 115 Shielding 90) Princess Alice
-EK 200 (Sword 104 Shielding 96) Ashley Wallbridge

My Rules are simple, i want the scroll first ofc, if u dont trust me then dont bother on private msging me, i'll make a char on the world u are then we can talk, i dont need to scam anyone cuz i dont have intentions on continuing playing here soo... :p

<3 Over and Out <3

why u bother on posting here man? as i said above RLD FRIENDS AND INTERESTED ppl, got it? then FUCK OFF

Asslick them, go

stfu you freak, you honestly have no clue when to shut up and when to open that pizzahole you call a mouth..

anyways @silent
sucks you quit bro :( miss my kamikazebrother, gl on your new tibia server and hope you come back here someday

sup silent sucks u quit but i wish u luck i am playing shadow atm with 1 of my friends. anyway wish u best of luck

Hey guys whats up? do u still remember me? hahaha how are u been? I've make this post just to let you know im not going to be active anymore on the server, i'll be around the forum, i hope you still doing well, keep killing the mother f*ckers HAHAHA

Eccim: Hope u doing well brow, i think "our last hunt" will never happen hahaha, guess u have found a better lvl companion than me, i cant believe how u lost the top >.< still keep going

Velixun: Heyy brooooooow if u are still over here, i need to talk with you, if u want u can catch me on shivera any time XD leave me a post on shivera boards, saying silent or something i'll reply for sure, if not tell me ur name on antica and i'll leave a post on boards or catch u online, i really want to talk with you, hope u see this msg XD i'll leave a post there saying ur Shadowcores name soon, so be ready hehe

Ansikte: Howw is going brow, still leading wars? haha keep going the hard work bro u re a great leader i hope to join another battle on the future under ur command hehehe

Tomthejefel: Como va el español ? still rushing on ur paly? how about the lags? hope u have fixed that man, keep going

Dart Fule~ : have u found an OTS of ur taste? or are u still over shadowcores? haha anyway good luck on whatever u are doing right now

Belden Reth: U BROKE MY HEART BRO HOW U CAN FORGOT ME ?! ;'( Still i hope u're ok xD

Hope all of you who know me and still remember me are doing well, i cant remember some names but i hope the best luck to you..

And this goes for any interested...

Im changing donation things (And my Characters if anyone is interested) for premium scrolls on any real tibia server if anyone is interested let me know, i got:

-Royal Scale Robe
-Ephiphany (x2)
-Solar Axe
-Ornate Chestplate
-Ornate Legs
-Devil Eye (Not of Donation but some ppl can get interested for it)
-ED 222 (ML 106) Silent Ghotic
-RP 170 (Distance 115 Shielding 90) Princess Alice
-EK 200 (Sword 104 Shielding 96) Ashley Wallbridge

My Rules are simple, i want the scroll first ofc, if u dont trust me then dont bother on private msging me, i'll make a char on the world u are then we can talk, i dont need to scam anyone cuz i dont have intentions on continuing playing here soo... :p

<3 Over and Out <3

give me your shivera name im a long time shivera player ill help you out ;p

Back