• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Red Light District, HeadHunterz, Undisputed and Aeternum Vale!

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

Well, I just wanna warn to people that if you are interested to join Red Light District or Headhunterz (I don't know what the f*ck are they doing with guilds lol) then you are choosing the worst way to play in this server. :w00t:

I will give you an Example:
As new people join the guild RLD (Red Light District) or HH (HeadHunterz) and the other members they gonna help to newcomer of guild or whatever.. If you do something bad or anything else then you can be rooked from other leaders/vice-leaders or members! They can rook/kill you without reason and then you gonna cry and leave this server or gonna sell your account/character.

That happen many people of RLD/HH... Wanna know who?
-I'm not sure- Example: Irritation, he/she was guild member of RLD/HH and I don't know what he/she did that RLD/HH killed him/her like 2-3 times ...! But I think that was hes fault and or something because I saw many people getting killed from RLD/HH after being their member.. If you remember the guild as known "Undisputed" :O!! Estelle own that guild and right now doesn't exist or maybe it does but only retired people are in-guild... ;)
I was one of Undisputed member and Estelle asked me for joining the guild and that was really weird because I already asked him/her for joining like 1000 times and nothing.
After some weeks I asked for guild and she said if I wanna join Undisputed or not and I said, of course I want! If someone remember that I was helping a lot to RLD/Undisputed at that moments and they tried to kill me like many times and I though it just was a joke or testing, you know... One day I went with them to kill some enemy and after killing they tried to do me a Combo attack! But thanks to someone who told me to go to Depot and I were trying to ask why but he didn't reply :S! Just went to depot and everyone came there and I was out of depot...
After few minutes I was dead becuase they did combo attack and I asked to Estelle why they did? And they said that I was "Coky" And by the way, helping the guild or something thats mean I'm coky? ROLF! I dead many times not only 1 or 2 lol and always thinking about that was mistake or something. But later I decided to make another guild and go against RLD/Undisputed being allies with Holy Wicked (Dashim's guild) but we lose again because they had more than 200 or more higher people and we couldn't anything :(

Thanks to my friend Potti for supporting me (He was friend, I don't know about now and I gonna explain about this too), Rosestylez, Keizer, Tabu, Hilamos, Lady Stark, Sleeptoog Piet and many more!.
When I decided to make another guild and going against RLD/Undisputed then they said that they gonna support me and many another members of Undisputed, RLD tried to kill every member of Undisputed after Estelle goes to RLD and they started to kill us :)! Then we left guild and started to help Holy Wicked to kill them but as you know we lose.. After that we made new guild and it was fantastic because we had many people who wanted to go against RLD (Undisputed got fucked and like 10 members inactive).

What's about Potti?¡

Potti, my old friend who supported me and more people! He is nice guy and everyone know that.
When I got pked or something then he always tried to help me but when I got my own guild and he was with hes friend guild (Aeternum Vale), I though that I was allies with Aeternum Vale but one day some people of Headhunterz were doing random pking and I came with my guild (Linea Enemiga) and I called to Potti for killing them and I was white skull and my members also but potti and hes team (Aeternum Vale) started attacking my guild members and I asked to Potti why they did. He said that he just follow his guild...
After this I just "hate" and behaving like enemy!

I don't know why I did this thread and if I know it's just that only I wanna warn people that WATCH OUT from RLD or any another people in this server.
I hope you understand me!
People gonna think that is bullshit or anything like this but it's not :O!
Good luck in your life and thanks for paying attention!

Sincerely, Dyablo! :)

wtfkbn.jpg

Dyablo i was in undisputed before and i am on this ot for a longer time but the main thing everybody should remember is to not give a fuck. Guys its just a game i used to be killed by rld many times as well but i just dont care i focus only on the funny part of this game and i love to read the flame wars on forum. Makes me laugh so hard the only reason why i joined rld was because they just dont give a fuck if they die or not. They kill people for fun i wouldnt look for any hard feelings behind it.
Simply relax and have fun. :) piece bro ;-)

is someone on there period? who makes a story about not to join my awesome guild, we war who we want, we kill who we want, and dyablo if you got this much of a problem with us, fight us not come cry on the forum, man up ***** man up.

Yours Insanity Boltz.

is someone on there period? who makes a story about not to join my awesome guild, we war who we want, we kill who we want, and dyablo if you got this much of a problem with us, fight us not come cry on the forum, man up ***** man up.

Yours Insanity Boltz.

That doesn't mean that I'm crying rolf.

LMAO!!! SEARCHING ON GOOGLE THE MEANING.

This thread had me in tears!

Irritation = Tokig and he said the guild sucked 3 times in the space of an hour just because we wouldnt help him with a battle, we didnt have members online, thats why we kicked him.

Many people are selling accounts for 3 reasons, they want to play another vocation, they're moving to RL tibia, or they dont have enough time to play ShadowCores, school, work etc..

You seem to be crying so much although we haven't actually done anything to piss you off, you're not even one of our targets to go kill, for one reason, you're a noob.

A couple times when RLD are in vent and we're looking for targets, i'd PM Yosef/Insanity/Eccim and tell them to target you, they'll ask the other members, wanna know the only thing I hear ppl say? No, hes a noob, waste of a frag etc etc.

But hey, if you want to keep talking trash you'll be level 150 in no time.

PS: I know you probs made this thread cos you're still upset that you didnt win the house comp, but if I can say so, your house was shit. /crycrycry

A couple times when RLD are in vent and we're looking for targets, i'd PM Yosef/Insanity/Eccim and tell them to target you, they'll ask the other members, wanna know the only thing I hear ppl say? No, hes a noob, waste of a frag etc etc.

True!
We almost never talk about killing that noob, but the only time we do it, its when we're pissed off when he's abusing his tutor position, muting people in help channel without any reason.

PS: I know you probs made this thread cos you're still upset that you didnt win the house comp, but if I can say so, your house was shit. /crycrycry

I agree

dyablo wtf ur even a bigger noob and wannabe than rosestylez LOL just stop creating posts regarding anything happen on this ot

why love him too? he doesn't love you? so when someone says they hate you, you assume that they love you? thats why you always kept talking to me even when i was ignoring you?

Only noobs of ShadowCores commenting in this thread! GTFO tards.

- - - Updated - - -

why love him too? he doesn't love you? so when someone says they hate you, you assume that they love you? thats why you always kept talking to me even when i was ignoring you?

I don't know when I did msged you :(
If you were ignoring me then 'what the fuck' you know about this tard.

Back