• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red skull trap

Barneys

Reaction score
just got killed on trap red skull, as it is illegal what happens now that i lost almost 10kk on items?

vzip.jpg

Barneys wrote to me, that he got caught into RS Trap.
I've decided to check it, and he was right.
There is a screenshoot from my position.
I hope they all will be deleted.

idka.jpg

b4bs.jpg

more than 10 days from my post and no1 of them deleted for using bug, i lost my stuff and gms looks like working very hard to solve ot bugs and illegal way of playing, nice :)

Some of them have actually been deleted, just that we haven't responded here. We always needs to be able to back up the information collected from screenshots with other information - sometimes when that is not possible, we are not able to delete all of them.

thanks for answering, as u can see there is Xanthard (tutor) that i called on help channel, he got scren shots of trapers so it should be more than clearly. im not asking for my items back but bug abusers should be punished accordin to server rules.
ty anyway

Back