• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red skull when back from afk, i was standing in pz...

nolasion

Jävligt Stenad
Reaction score
like title i left came back and i got red skull. i only have 2 frags in list but !kills says 3...
i havent killed anyone it's so wierd..
rly...png

Where were u standing with ur char? I saw u got killed at same time ~
upper left corner of temple but on inside, my friend said there is a auto push that can push so fast it make pz block lagg and you get pushed, but still how did they manage to make me attack someone without skull O.O i was on an apointment and when i got back i had red skull, this is a real mind fuck to be honest.... i have tibia auto if that would make sense some how idknow. but still i if you check list i got only 2 frags and if you check the one before them 2 it's almost 2 days before this happend so how did i get red skull?

Its called if u got attack on a monster and u have auto relog they summoned maybe u had aoe spell ro some shit?

upper left corner of temple but on inside, my friend said there is a auto push that can push so fast it make pz block lagg and you get pushed, but still how did they manage to make me attack someone without skull O.O i was on an apointment and when i got back i had red skull, this is a real mind fuck to be honest.... i have tibia auto if that would make sense some how idknow. but still i if you check list i got only 2 frags and if you check the one before them 2 it's almost 2 days before this happend so how did i get red skull?

haha true, thats really lol :p i dont know sry bro

Interesting story.

However there is no way a script can get you out of the protection zone.
You either did something you are not telling us and trying to fool us.

There is no way that you kill 3 characters while standing in pz being afk.

Interesting story.

However there is no way a script can get you out of the protection zone.
You either did something you are not telling us and trying to fool us.

There is no way that you kill 3 characters while standing in pz being afk.
dude, oblsly you retarded or you dident read the whole story...

He probably had auto attack, they moved in the place of the fire ele or some shit after they killed it and he atk their noob chars?

Back