• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Referral System [PHP]

none it seems? maybe some in-game use or some reward for bringing X people
what's the hard thing here? just add another field in your account creation and another in account database, and when you register the account, save that field on the database..

its basically just copy-paste the already existing code and changing the names -.-'

gosh, how I hate how low OT has gone, 2 years ago before I left, people would freely give all their code away with a smile on their face, look at what's happening now, a measly 4-5 lines of code being sold...
*sad*

none it seems? maybe some in-game use or some reward for bringing X people
what's the hard thing here? just add another field in your account creation and another in account database, and when you register the account, save that field on the database..

its basically just copy-paste the already existing code and changing the names -.-'

gosh, how I hate how low OT has gone, 2 years ago before I left, people would freely give all their code away with a smile on their face, look at what's happening now, a measly 4-5 lines of code being sold...
*sad*

I think the downfall started with Narozia.
They were pretty much the first RL map server and reached 600 players online LONG before the next server was able to do that.
I think they changed the whole idea of OpenTibia with these christmas tokens as being donor coins and accelerated the idea of RL map servers.
I was able to get the fullest experience on Narozia as one of the 7 gamemasters (GM Shatterbone), it didn't last long after Ryan (I'm sure MANY people are familiar with this name) started becoming careless.

Said you?

You mean referral?
Wow. It isn't even worth buying

Back