• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] My Tibian Life (RP/MS/EK)

Bought paladin armor and mms, now I'm pretty broke :p
23j5mo5.png

Demon helmet = SEXY

Then you'll have the same as my eq,
Except I got demon shield :(

Demon helmet = SEXY

Then you'll have the same as my eq,
Except I got demon shield :(
I was going to buy demon shield but then saw that a guy was selling mms for 30k (same price as demon shield) :p

paladin sux :p

Actually paladin is nice vocation when you have good skills. It makes good money with low waste, also you can level paladin up to 60~ or even more on Dwarf Guards/Plains of Havoc without premium (If you have good skills and friend who will buy you royal spears.)

Actually paladin is nice vocation when you have good skills. It makes good money with low waste, also you can level paladin up to 60~ or even more on Dwarf Guards/Plains of Havoc without premium (If you have good skills and friend who will buy you royal spears.)

orc fort is beter as a facc paladin :D

Lvl 30 with Samuronoob :)
15ofoth.png

I gotta say, the exp sucked for me :(

lol! bless at level 29?

The blessings only cost me 10k, it would be stupid not getting them.
if he wont die untill level 100, he saved himself a nice penny
I have a feeling I'm going to die soon :(
I almost died today, I auto-followed a sibang which ran into some huge ape spawn, the best of all was that I was lagging so I got red hp a couple of times before I ran away xD

Back