• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

Do you bot?
no he doesnt.

Nah i dont, sorry for lack of posts this week been busy with work havnt been on much.
Exactly the reason i stay ahead of the thread so i can still post screenshots when I get online.

Still hunting some frosts, great xp/hr getting upto 1.4kk now as im hitting harder and doing the more overcrowded spawns.
Have been hunting some other stuff lately which you will see soon enough! Im aiming for 200 by 23rd May this month which is when my voucher runs out, duno if ill be able to get it tho espically since ive been busy lately at work and my servers and other euro servers are being ddosed..

Level 151-155:

2lveaux.png

1z6glk.png

igf9qt.png

33aw287.png

257psso.png

Last edited:
How long does 1 level take in okolnir for you :)?

Would be nice if you could show us loots after each hunt would be sick! :D

Thanks guys, @Diktator Lucas, i show the loot i have looted upto the level, the reason being i refill and deposit all items ofc so i can go back. ATM i get about 1.5kk/hr if i have spawn solo on happy hour so i can get 2 full lvls atm in first 2 hours. After that its around 1kk/hr if solo spawn. If i dont show any loot in screenshot its cus i havnt looted anything yet. Why i dont do screenshots at end of hunt is as im just stockpiling frost loot atm, got like 10bps. Ill prob show it all at level 200 when i sell it ^^

Level 161,162 and 163:
262lf2e.png

2v868wh.png

9s6v6a.png

Thanks guys, @Diktator Lucas, i show the loot i have looted upto the level, the reason being i refill and deposit all items ofc so i can go back. ATM i get about 1.5kk/hr if i have spawn solo on happy hour so i can get 2 full lvls atm in first 2 hours. After that its around 1kk/hr if solo spawn. If i dont show any loot in screenshot its cus i havnt looted anything yet. Why i dont do screenshots at end of hunt is as im just stockpiling frost loot atm, got like 10bps. Ill prob show it all at level 200 when i sell it ^^

Level 161,162 and 163:
262lf2e.png

2v868wh.png

9s6v6a.png
VERY nice :D

Why didnt you post level 168-169 & 169-170? ;o Also why did u do that quest at such a high level? x'D Anyways, good job!

seeing this pics jut makes me want to start playing rl again
and because i'm bored as fuck

Very nice :p
Why didnt you post level 168-169 & 169-170? ;o Also why did u do that quest at such a high level? x'D Anyways, good job!
seeing this pics jut makes me want to start playing rl again
and because i'm bored as fuck

Thanks guys, and i missed them im usually pretty busy ingame chatting to guild and friends plus if im streaming or playing with another streamer its pretty hetic, plus im doing the overkill spawns at frosts which requires alot of attention else its an easy death since i dont use e-ring. And i havnt done djinn on real before haha too damn lazy, a low level 40 odd was doing it my guild and wanted help with the orc fort part and the higher levels of the djinn palace so i decided to get it quickly aswell :D

Yeah life threads and streams are really what got me back into real kikos :)

Havnt leveled since my voucher ended on the 23/05/14, been busy with work and was away all weekend in london for a familys 30th.

Heres the last screenshots from voucher aswell as some frost loot ive been stockpiling for a little while (idk how many lvls mabye 20?) : (you have now caught up with me) since im outa screenshots of my ms would you be interested in my eks, rps and ed screeenshots? i got my ek also from 108-152 with voucher, paladin a couple levels and i did plan on pg'in my ed upto like 100~ in last few days but was too busy managed to get like 7 levels with an ek from my guild in 2hours rested tho was quite nice :)

2qcl5rk.png

ifvfw1.png

2eujxnp.png

o05wuo.png

2rc93qr.png

Last edited:
Very nice man. Very nice. Especially the loot.
I like how you actually collect loot in depot stored in backpack until you run out of cash. It's some extra motivation to go and profit.
I do the same. I actually collect loot from Ghastly Dragons, Hydras, Drakens (Abominations, Elites, Spellweavers), Serpent Spawns and Grim Reapers.
In five day proccess I managed to collect 1,4kk in total, spending around 650k in supplies.

Is the loot really good like that in Warlocks, would I be OK with them on 182 RP?

Very nice man. Very nice. Especially the loot.
I like how you actually collect loot in depot stored in backpack until you run out of cash. It's some extra motivation to go and profit.
I do the same. I actually collect loot from Ghastly Dragons, Hydras, Drakens (Abominations, Elites, Spellweavers), Serpent Spawns and Grim Reapers.
In five day proccess I managed to collect 1,4kk in total, spending around 650k in supplies.

Is the loot really good like that in Warlocks, would I be OK with them on 182 RP?

Thats for the nice long comment man appreciate it :)

Well i didnt run out of cash im actually doing quite well on cash won alot on dice few weeks back (like 14kk), spent like 4.5kk of it got like 9kk sitting in crystals in dp plus around another 6kk in banks across my chars then all my items.

Yeah man i was suprised i did so well i mean only 1k hp and i was tanking like 2/3 warlocks and even an infernalist and 2 warlocks in that spawn, on a 182 rp you'll piss all over it.

Was really nice loot indeed haha actually profited. Was meh xp tho, i thourght id be hitting crazy xp cus i was getting like 12k/warlock and frosts were only 6k each, but due to the spawn and the more hp they have plus they go invis and run away it was rather anoying and took alot longer to kill them so i only managed like 1kk~ whereas i was expecting like 3kk/h but sadly didnt hit close to it.

It was a really nice change of pace but the demona walk is just killler, thank god for the tp out to carlin when ur finshed hahaha :)

So im out of MS pictures, did a team hunt with a 180 ek from guild tonight, hunted for like 90mins and i gained like 75%~.
Went to forbidden lands hydras and also to somewhere else but i missed it haha.

Some screenshots from ED hunt with the same ek during voucher, gained 7 lvls in 2hrs rested @ behe with him blocking.

2qda6q8.png

1zqd347.png

fx4579.png

30jnwi1.png

28syhkl.png

2q36e6a.png

2e5nolv.png

1zzhlkn.png

Sorry for no ms screens hunted for like just over 2hrs yesterday and took 80% was team hunting in forbidden lands and somewhere else.
Might start tasking hydra in forbidden lands, might stream it soon.

So some RP pictures to keep thread going:
Level 32 - Level 35:

2u4lq3o.png

mtruhk.png

2w24e2d.png

33xfrly.png

Great lifethread, just went from page 1-20 ahaha. Reading these are always so nostalgic

Back