• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

how did poi go?
Alright i guess, took like 5 hours due to the clearing team being unorganised and noob but apprantly there was a guild trying to get them killed so that is most likely why but no-one died and all got rewards so i guess it was a success.

Also updated first page equipment, quest log and house :)

Last Pirate Boss!:

Got Level 81 Here as only had few % after boss:

Last edited:
Yooo taylor should play on calmera with me ;D

LTSoe.jpg

Yooo taylor should play on calmera with me ;D

LTSoe.jpg

You should come back to playing Refugia or Transfer Your Character :), i cant transfer anyway and got a nice world :)

@realpwnz i have a 11 druid on calmera maybe you could help me sometime mr beast eq :p
@taylor your progress is amazing! :p you inspired me to play again to.. check my thread! http://otland.net/f41/my-amera-thread-159093/

Thanks bro i really appreciate that since its a few good life threads which made me want to start back up again :) and yeah ive been looking at your thread keep up the good work :)

Level 82:

One of many quest screen-shots to come
Did Secret Service Quest and Choose TBI
which Gives the Whacking Driller of Fate:

Last edited:
Did Blood-Herb Quest with Vendeliko

Ruthless Achivement for last seal of POI:

Back