• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding another rl operation

ices

Reaction score
As some of you have noticed, this server has some poor kids with serious problems. As we all know, they have serious brain damage, and a severe case of the Down syndrom. So i ask you all, Please donate for their operation aswell! We will not name the players because of their families, who are very ashamed to have them as their family. But we can say the majority of these "Special children" is in the Almighty force guild. So please, all make a generous donation so they can get surgery and hopefully, a brain transplant.

I will thank you all for your support for these poor children.

Congratulations HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking retard lololololol

Please donate for their operation aswell! We will not name the players because of their families, who are very ashamed to have them as their family

So how the fuck can you donate to someone if your not posting the names LOL congrats someone should give you a donation for a brain surgery XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

or maybe they should just give you a lethal injection for being such a retard lmfao!

Can't make up your own jokes? Pathetic person!

Ask your little sis, maybe she wants to wank you peewie again...

I dont know about the other post on the forum of which you now claim is a joke whilst it was told to be the truth, This one is no joke. I am not the kind of person who makes jokes about other peoples disabillities

Congratulations HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking retard lololololol

Please donate for their operation aswell! We will not name the players because of their families, who are very ashamed to have them as their family

So how the fuck can you donate to someone if your not posting the names LOL congrats someone should give you a donation for a brain surgery XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

or maybe they should just give you a lethal injection for being such a retard lmfao!

You're really really dumb, when they ask you for donating money for poor african kids do they tell you all the names you're going to help?

Nope but thats an organisation that collects for those people and they know where the money goes to and wich family's will recieve the help.

And as he did not put anywhere to who or where to send the money i geuss the thread is already a fail.

So if you want to call me dumb read the points first before talking mr big shot

As some of you have noticed, this server has some poor kids with serious problems. As we all know, they have serious brain damage, and a severe case of the Down syndrom. So i ask you all, Please donate for their operation aswell! We will not name the players because of their families, who are very ashamed to have them as their family. But we can say the majority of these "Special children" is in the Almighty force guild. So please, all make a generous donation so they can get surgery and hopefully, a brain transplant.

I will thank you all for your support for these poor children.

Pretty sure Down Syndrome* (By the way you spelled that wrong, fuckwit) cannot be cured with a surgical operation let alone any fucking cure.
Retard.

--Also, your grammar sucks.

You're really really dumb, when they ask you for donating money for poor african kids do they tell you all the names you're going to help?
true shit ! XD thats why they want to donate for people that have brain damage^^ they dont understand some things !:)

Back