• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding website, port and server config

jlskelin

Reaction score
So it looks like we fixed the website going ON and OFF by changing port 80 to 8080. Opened 8080 on my router, changed settings in Uniform Server and in NO-IP settings turned on the option "Port 80 Redirect" and set it to 8080 ofc, site has been stable for more than 2 hours now which is good cause it usually goes offline after 10 minutes! My question now is do I need to change anything OT server related cuz of that change to port 8080. Appreciate your help!

No, the server only communicates on ports 7171 and 7172 unless you have set a different login- or game port. You should be good to go. :)

No, the server only communicates on ports 7171 and 7172 unless you have set a different login- or game port. You should be good to go. :)
Yup I didnt change that, but I cant login with lulaots.hopto.org but have to use the IP adress.

Bump

Anyone ever had this prOblem please help

Last edited by a moderator:
When i used to use no-ip, i only put my IP and that's it, never used "Port 80 redirect" option. Sometimes you cant enter to website by the firewall, so disable it and it could work.

So it looks like we fixed the website going ON and OFF by changing port 80 to 8080. Opened 8080 on my router, changed settings in Uniform Server and in NO-IP settings turned on the option "Port 80 Redirect" and set it to 8080 ofc, site has been stable for more than 2 hours now which is good cause it usually goes offline after 10 minutes! My question now is do I need to change anything OT server related cuz of that change to port 8080. Appreciate your help!
i have the same problem my ISP blocking port 80, and i could open port 8080, but i don't know how to set it up to work ..
can you help me with this ?

Back