• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regeneration of Stamina

gudan garam

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm here to say not only by me I think.
But look, I have 1 Ek to make money on bot, yes 24hrs botting. The stamina was enabled, ok no problem for me to get more eks to bot, but... I have a main char too ed 270+ and I hunt by hands on my mage and I cant regenerate my bonus stamina from 20:00 till 17:50 it regeneratted only 1h and 27min.

Is the stamina system good to the server?
Yes, 'cause it will help a lot of people who dont have bot to use and like to hunt by hand. But and the others?? Who have makers and mains (most of ppl on the server)???

Its just a Open Tibia Server, and it's for fun and not for life or to be waiting to have stamina. So on my opinion you need to make the regenerate rate faster.

If you agree, comment, and if you dont comment too ;D.

Well, its ok the way it is I think. If they will set regeneration of stamine faster it will ruin all idea with "stamina system" I think :)

The bonus stamina needs 30 real minutes offline to regenerate 1 minute, omg bro its a OT its for fun lol.

what for you need stamina on your makers? Btw, you can always lvl your main characters without botting them, without problem. Stamina was added to solve this problem, to moderate people like you to stop botting 24/7. So, i can see its working fine if you come here with this problem.

I'm here to say not only by me I think.
But look, I have 1 Ek to make money on bot, yes 24hrs botting. The stamina was enabled, ok no problem for me to get more eks to bot, but... I have a main char too ed 270+ and I hunt by hands on my mage and I cant regenerate my bonus stamina from 20:00 till 17:50 it regeneratted only 1h and 27min.

Is the stamina system good to the server?
Yes, 'cause it will help a lot of people who dont have bot to use and like to hunt by hand. But and the others?? Who have makers and mains (most of ppl on the server)???

Its just a Open Tibia Server, and it's for fun and not for life or to be waiting to have stamina. So on my opinion you need to make the regenerate rate faster.

If you agree, comment, and if you dont comment too ;D.

Before stamina system you had 1x exp, now you've got 1.5x exp for 2h and that stamina is regenerating slowly. After happy hours, you have normal stamina, so you will have 1x exp like before stamina system... I don't see any valid argument here.

what for you need stamina on your makers? Btw, you can always lvl your main characters without botting them, without problem. Stamina was added to solve this problem, to moderate people like you to stop botting 24/7. So, i can see its working fine if you come here with this problem.

I'm not talking about my maker char bro i can get 10 eks to bot i dont care, i'm talking that i can my make mage stmina red easy hunting by hands and i have all day school ;x
I'm just saying there are many noob players that can't even open a bot so they cry to the staff and most of them can't pass the level 150. On the poll that was voted there was like 90 votes bro, we are 1500+ players :(

1min stamina = 12 min time real

The bonus stamina needs 30 real minutes offline to regenerate 1 minute, omg bro its a OT its for fun lol.

No.

Stamina starts regenerating after you have been offline for 10 minutes.

After 10 minutes offline time you regenerate 1 minute of regular stamina for every 3 minutes you have been offline. 1 minute of bonus stamina for every 10 minutes you have been offline.

I think you should ban the guy who amits to bottin his eks. Take up ppl who wanna play the games spawns and at 270+ dont really need money makers do you BRO

so do u think rl tibia isn't for fun? Why none is crying on forum on rl tibia about those shits like here. Ppl, just look what are u doing. U are crying even when u died and then span on forum: "give me itemzz i died give me back my cash, regenerete all my stamina coz i died by ddos, lags and rs trap"

You guys want to compare RL tibia to an open tibia server bro?? Really Retards. Why don't you go to tibia.com?

"give me itemzz i died give me back my cash, regenerete all my stamina coz i died by ddos, lags and rs trap"
What fuck are you talking about???
PEOPLE ARE NOT CRYING ON RL TIBIA CAUSE ITS RL TIBIAIDIOTS

Yes, but Twifysoft Team is trying to make this server like RL Tibia servers ;>

ITS NOT RL TIBIA ITS OPEN TIBIA SERVER, THAT IS THE POINT

Last edited:
Oh my god bro shut up

Created: Dec 07 2012, 00:59:12

Name: Grochu Paladin
Sex: male
Profession: Royal Paladin
Level: 165

Back