• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Monster Release complete monster pack v5.0

most of the ruthless sevens loot is wrong
like annihilon it missing Onyx Flail and infernal bolts

also Dark Magician & Dark apprentice
dont got there right color's

but great jobs with the monsters i love em ty man :thumbup:

Last edited:
Braindeath have the Elder Beholder's Corpse..

The real corpse of a braindeath is the itemid "7256"

Rat, Cave rat - has wrong loot and wrong power of attack / deffence
Wolf has wrong power of attack.
Slime is attackin on distance
Larva, Poison spider don't poison.

Larva and poison spider do poison, play some global tibia and you'll see.

also Dark Magician & Dark apprentice
dont got there right color's
Their are maded by me and i SAID IT BEFORE - colours are wrong (they are ripped from mad scientist xD)

@down: maybe bugged poison condition is your distro problem, ITS NOT MONSTER DATABASE FAULT.

Last edited:
Stop flaming rotfl, this monster pack, I think, is made as much RL as it could be. And right, snakes are poisoning if hit, same poison spider and wasp (larva too).

Stop flaming rotfl, this monster pack, I think, is made as much RL as it could be. And right, snakes are poisoning if hit, same poison spider and wasp (larva too).

Nobody is flaming except you, since we want to make them as much real as possible and we simply report all bug and submit fixes. Anyway I don't need to do that since I'm almost done with my pack and still I'm doing it to help community as they help me a lot.

Be happy that he helping you idiots!

He do a favor to all of us!

//HELP HIM WITH REPORTING BUGS!

Nobody is flaming except you, since we want to make them as much real as possible and we simply report all bug and submit fixes. Anyway I don't need to do that since I'm almost done with my pack and still I'm doing it to help community as they help me a lot.

Exactly.

heh thanks everyone i was gonna update it yesterday but couldn't because the holidays, so ill make it tomorrow or later

all the monsters (eldin monsters) are convinceables? XD or im using an old package? XD

Ferumbras drop great shiel now!!!
Nebula Ferumbras loot:
2 gold ingots, 36 gold coins, 39 gold coins, golden armor, spellscroll of prophecies, 7 small sapphires, lightning legs, queen's sceptre, obsidian truncheon, great shield e Ferumbras' hat

Please add dreadbeast he is summoned of hellish portal in room of hellgorak (Inquisition):
This is my exemple:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<monster name="Hellish Portal" nameDescription="a hellish portal" race="blood" experience="200" speed="0" manacost="600">
<health now="240" max="240"/>
<look typeex="1448"/>
<targetchange interval="2000" chance="5"/>
<strategy attack="70" defense="20"/>
<flags>
<flag summonable="0"/>
<flag attackable="0"/>
<flag hostile="1"/>
<flag illusionable="0"/>
<flag convinceable="0"/>
<flag pushable="0"/>
<flag canpushitems="1"/>
<flag canpushcreatures="1"/>
<flag targetdistance="1"/>
<flag runonhealth="0"/>
</flags>
<attacks>
<attack name="melee" interval="2000" skill="0" attack="0"/>
</attacks>
<immunities>
<immunity physical="1"/>
<immunity energy="1"/>
<immunity fire="1"/>
<immunity poison="1"/>
<immunity lifedrain="1"/>
<immunity paralyze="1"/>
<immunity outfit="1"/>
<immunity drunk="1"/>
<immunity invisible="1"/>
</immunities>
<summons maxSummons="3">
<summon name="Dreadbeast" interval="1000" chance="40"/>
</summons>
</monster>

Thx

Last edited:
@ Ates - its in bioelementals

@ every1 - i know a lot of the bosses don't have the correct loot but there are soo many things to change so it will take some time

Back