• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reload

so basically, veziv, calar etc, moved from lunar to shadow to fight. you guys moved from hardcore pvp, to normal pvp to fight with each other. great move. so when can we expect crying about high-lvls, uneven fights because of a lvl differences and mages tanking whole battles?

so basically, veziv, calar etc, moved from lunar to shadow to fight. you guys moved from hardcore pvp, to normal pvp to fight with each other. great move. so when can we expect crying about high-lvls, uneven fights because of a lvl differences and mages tanking whole battles?

in we are using facts , calar's people started to cry about lunar fight and transfered to shadow

no1 crying only calar and pro commander of doom called Omel guy who exping ek for anuris everywhere and buying vent

i don't know who started to cry first, i do know that calar was the first one who moved from lunar to shadow after update and now veziv went after him.

Me Navid Anuris want get some fun before 7.4 ots starting :) so we declare to join shadowcores bcse calar its chickena he know if he will join lunarforce = its will be massacre like last lb battle every1 from us enjoy this battle !
check its was sick !!!!! every1 200-250 lvls normal hits

on shadowcores 60 mage 800-900 ue ....... 500-600 sds :< but nvm we will join there msg Navid / or ME HERE :)
u make reload?

stop asking me with who i am and with who i play i play with the one wich gives me a character when i have time since long time already anoying fuckers

and yes i play lunarforce with 10 close friends AND NO YOU CANNOT JOIN BECAUSE YOU HAVE PLAYED ONCE WITH ME

stop asking me with who i am and with who i play i play with the one wich gives me a character when i have time since long time already anoying fuckers

and yes i play lunarforce with 10 close friends AND NO YOU CANNOT JOIN BECAUSE YOU HAVE PLAYED ONCE WITH ME

Well first you asked me to join lapas vt.
Then lunarforce vt.
Then veziv asked me to join his team "navid and all his friends joined alredy" and that you guys play lunar for exp and then transfer to shadow :DD

Halle you gotta understand, i leaded lapas team for 3 days? for fun soon i cant lead anymore again for private reasons :)
Lunarforce vt is for for old friends but hey if you dont wanna be in it feel free to leave lol
Veziv asked me if i would help him in warmode vs calar if he would go shadowcores i said sure.

Simple

Not worth dicussing halle and navid...So to make it clear : Navid will help veziv on wars to other peoples but its not like he left us with his players or something ! He is still with our team !
Its his own decision he can do whatever he wants to.
@Halle Kinda understand you but u shouldnt be forced from veziv to join him lol.

Lapa u are fucking retard u think navid will play with u ? xD! bro ;D come fight against us ;C

yea, navid will play with lapa because he prefer play with normal people. maybe he will also play in your team but he leaded battles and (i hope) he will lead battles in get rekked.

get rekked leaded by navid & lapa - dominate shadowcores

Back