• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"reload"

Wszyscy wyjasnili tego Fenyxa, a on dalej dziamie tym pyskiem i dziamie. Ja pierdole Fenyx wez uwal sie na pizde, bo jedyny team do jakiego dosteniesz moze inva to Lesna Partyzantka co naszym noob harom poty na spike -8 moze doniesc

Translate :
Tiusu please invite Fenyx to your never light crew, everyone dont want him in team just do it to mejk all klir

Nie wiem czy zauwazyles ale 1 wrzesnia niedlugo. Wiec wybierz sie z mama za rączke do tesco po nowy plecak i paczke kolorowych kredek co by lepsze bajki spamowac.

Wielki kozaczek, ktorego galyno wyjasnil.. ^^

So, fuck u.!

so what ? it was a reply to your previous post, im not writing about your feelings or how you live, im talking about reality.

you said we have a bad economy i answered telling you we have a good life...
our economy is good enough to give us 3 things every country needs to guarantee life quality : education, medical care and security...we all them all so im ok

Now the real difference is in Portugal people enjoy life, outside 24-7 cafe's/bars open every day, everyone knows eachother in small city's, Sunny country, people smile when they see eachother outside and they say Hello. (Here in the netherlands if i smile to someone they will say whats ur problem brahh???) Besides girls are probably the most loyal ones of europe. And for me the hottest ;P Money doesnt make hapiness when i realized this that was the moment wich im now doing everything for to leave this country as soon as possible to live in my paradise wich i can call home :)

you said we have a bad economy i answered telling you we have a good life...
our economy is good enough to give us 3 things every country needs to guarantee life quality : education, medical care and security...we all them all so im ok
doesn't look like ur country can guarantee you decent education

Now the real difference is in Portugal people enjoy life, outside 24-7 cafe's/bars open every day, everyone knows eachother in small city's, Sunny country, people smile when they see eachother outside and they say Hello. (Here in the netherlands if i smile to someone they will say whats ur problem brahh???) Besides girls are probably the most loyal ones of europe. And for me the hottest ;P Money doesnt make hapiness when i realized this that was the moment wich im now doing everything for to leave this country as soon as possible to live in my paradise wich i can call home :)

my friend saw the same difference. In Poland when you will smile to somebody , you will probably get smash on your face, but in Norway strange people can say "hello" to another people in the street and it's normal for them

you desbrided my country, my beloved country, we used to rule the world at 1500 when we had half of the world speaking our language and under our influence . Now we are in a dificult economical situation but we still a happy and beautiful people, how can´t we be with such a fantastic environment around us ? :D

gang in britain ?
i have heard about gangs in poor countries like brazil, poland etc but in england ? come on what they do to be gangsters hahahah

they have everything, the government gives them food, school, house, and what more they want...go to brazil, mexico or poland to see real gangsters

Every country has gangsters in Canada we had Hells Angels and lots of biker gangs bombing cars and killing ppl. Now we got ppl who come straight from africa, mexico, jamaica making or joining gangs.

But these guys are the OG's

al-capone_03.jpg

my friend saw the same difference. In Poland when you will smile to somebody , you will probably get smash on your face, but in Norway strange people can say "hello" to another people in the street and it's normal for them

haha, go and smile to this somalians who're occupying norway nowadays, you will both get you face smashed and ass raped.

I can go outside and say hello, good morning to everyone but what would it prove.

haha, go and smile to this somalians who're occupying norway nowadays, you will both get you face smashed and ass raped.

I can go outside and say hello, good morning to everyone but what would it prove.

#justsayin

leave my posts and go fight with Salar about World War

since when the fuck would you worry about what a somalian would do? in what town do you live? never ever had a problem like that so not sure where your coming from with this.

since when the fuck would you worry about what a somalian would do? in what town do you live? never ever had a problem like that so not sure where your coming from with this.

Stockholm and Oslo has the highest ratio of rapes in Europe, thanks to Muslims of course.

Back