• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Remere's Map editor - Couldn't load tibia.dat: unknown .dat format version.

astamor

Reaction score
Hello guys :)
I'm trying to open "forgotten" map or even when just running RME map editor and I'm getting this error: Couldn't load Tibia.dat: Unknown .dat format version.

Does anyone know solution to this ?

No, client 9.81 :)
I would also say that I don't really need RME editor, if there is any working editor for client 9.81 can you post download link for it, please ? :)

Thank you :) this RME updated to 9.83 works fine :) But when I open "forgotten" map it asks about tibia 8.2-8.31 folder. Why ? Server version is 9.81 and I play using tibia 9.81 so why editor asks for older version ?

This is because the map was saved in that version, you can set it to an other client version after opening it. If you don't have client 8.2-8.31, you can also import the map in a new map with a higher client version.

Last edited:
Map, Properties and then Client Version (also change Map Version to the one that has the 9.81 client).
Edit: Already solved.

Last edited:
Back