• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove this thread! :p

Zerak456

Gorlex.net NEW!
Reaction score
Towns:
1.Glaria
2.Tornisia¨
:

This is Gorlex Teaser 2: Ingame Photos.

GLARIA:
Promotion Castle (thais castle)
3115-1.png

Temple
3116-2.png

Depot, With firewalker boots refill and Soft boots refill.
3117-3.png

Tornisia:

Srry to say but.. Worst english ever :/

And why have some1 dragged in a piece of a tree indoors? make no sence

Srry to say but.. Worst english ever :/

And why have some1 dragged in a piece of a tree indoors? make no sence
:blink:where did i spell wrong?..
and.. i like the temple, this is my style.. well.:( i can't do something to it.
i love it.

The Caste. With the king Enjoy your promotion should be The Castle, the home of the king. or something like that
Hello and welcome to Gorlex, the adventure is here should be like The adventure starts here.

The Caste. With the king Enjoy your promotion should be The Castle, the home of the king. or something like that
Hello and welcome to Gorlex, the adventure is here should be like The adventure starts here.

I've got to say lol. You just changed the purpose of his sentence. The english was correctly, just that you changed it, so it would sound a bit more RPG'ish.

I've got to say lol. You just changed the purpose of his sentence. The english was correctly, just that you changed it, so it would sound a bit more RPG'ish.

Ye i know.. You can't have a RPG server wich text that don't make sence... then it look like a random PL noob made the server..

Back