• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

remove thread

So just becouse ur level 300 u can hunt every one? Wow you rly got dry humor..

Are you disabled or you just dont get it? This is not a joke so its not humor and no, just because im level 300 i cant hunt everyone but i still wanna try :)

please dont cry next time about someones humor when the person not even using it, kid.

Who cares its a shitty OT and I think I proved on Flaze that I out level you anytime :)

Lv 1 - 362 in 24h. Uff?

Well we did caught you botted in Demona some times, me and Fjante Stentorr killed you once to

runned around in the east side of Demona afk botting :) nothing to be proud of kid.

Well we did caught you botted in Demona some times, me and Fjante Stentorr killed you once to

runned around in the east side of Demona afk botting :) nothing to be proud of kid.

I wasnt botting you lil fool just cuz u killed me dont mean shit :) And I killed ur friends many times everytime you left them to die to save ur own ass. Now THATS nothin to be proud of, kid

I wasnt botting you lil fool just cuz u killed me dont mean shit :) And I killed ur friends many times everytime you left them to die to save ur own ass. Now THATS nothin to be proud of, kid

I didnt left them i've been banned and dont lie about botting because you did :p many guys saw it to ^^ just silly to lie you stupid

You didnt even run away or say anything when we attacked you, you run same waypoints and "Exura gran - Utani gran hur" untill you was dead :)

and tbh, if u say u didnt bot your the noob of the year :) great.

Back