• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@REPORT MC, NAVI

go asslick siwek and calar, u shouldnt write nothing- the guy which i pushed 9999x Times ...parcelo

hahahahaha realy i dont even know this guy and hes saying that he push me hahahahaha

oh yeah sorry maybe you did when i was staying afk in depot GZ for you

i think someone is getting mad because i dont know him ;o such a kiddo xDDD

hahahahaha realy i dont even know this guy and hes saying that he push me hahahahaha

haha shelder what the fucking fuck XD? u must being afk in dp or so because the ynever push u only time they think they pushed u was cuz in svar when calar told u to go in and me to kurwa folllow u

haha shleder 10 faces :) i remember when this bloodsonek pushed you in edron :) he crushed you so hard :)

fuck u shleder :) remember when i died on poi boss like a piece of shits? best moment 2014 hahaha

lol the guy created a thread to report some people and shleader is so attention seeker and delusional that he automatically starts to post that the guy is a nobody and that he doesnt even know him

i bet his bigest accomplishment in life is to be known as calar asslicker and member of a team that lost to futurama and revolution

78e292bde55d5df9d06ad4490d368365.png

noob navigation

omg your not helping me guys :( trevor and bloody make ally to insult me :( i cri everitim
haha shleder its biggest nohand guy xD! ofc never help haha heal me guys why arent u healing me :) !!!
ps: stop cri everytim

shut you mount tim or i crush you easy

gajs trevor is calling me attention seeker

bitch please?

make ally ?

to what ? you are always acting like if you are famous ahahah you humiliate yourself in every post, i bet you are some fat nerd in rl :D

*just like your leader

htown i think the only people who you can voice for are shleader, calar, and your team, the turban gang .

People who have nothing to do and are dominando forum 24 h

and i should not forget maczal because i have a normal body while he is fat and soft

Back