• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request]Ice shot

Wasbo

Reaction score
Hello i once played this server a while back maybe a year ago and you could use a bow and use this icicle as an arrow to shoot, and i was wondering if anyone knew how to make this Icicle into and arrow, If you do great thanks!

Thanks,
Wasbo

Hello i once played this server a while back maybe a year ago and you could use a bow and use this icicle as an arrow to shoot, and i was wondering if anyone knew how to make this Icicle into and arrow, If you do great thanks!

Thanks,
Wasbo

<attribute key="shootType" value="smallice"/>
Find in items.xml for example bow.
Code:
	<item id="2456" article="a" name="bow">
		<attribute key="weight" value="3100"/>
		<attribute key="weaponType" value="distance"/>
		<attribute key="slotType" value="two-handed"/>
		<attribute key="ammoType" value="arrow"/>
		<attribute key="range" value="6"/>

Then edit it to :
Code:
	<item id="2456" article="a" name="bow">
		<attribute key="weight" value="3100"/>
		<attribute key="weaponType" value="distance"/>
		<attribute key="slotType" value="two-handed"/>
		<attribute key="shootType" value="smallice"/>
		<attribute key="range" value="6"/>

:)

And offtopic but do you know why in my server when i was playing around in items.xml all of a sudden i cant get inside tps and when i press look on a weapon it doesnt know its attack, and some weird things like that if you could tell me how to fix it that would be great :)

Thanks again
Wasbo

Last edited:

And offtopic but do you know why in my server when i was playing around in items.xml all of a sudden i cant get inside tps and when i press look on a weapon it doesnt know its attack, and some weird things like that if you could tell me how to fix it that would be great :)

Thanks again
Wasbo
you broken the syntax

lol its okay thanks anyways i got the ice shot working and i just fixed my items.xml there was a double closing tag so it didnt work. Took me a while to go through the whole thing lol.

Back