• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

request: Pokemon Script!

otaf

Reaction score
I need the pokemon script its like this:
When you catch a monster i want chance to catch a rat the rat will go in on the item if it catch it will come to backpack if not catch the ball will be broke and the rat disappears if you catched the rat and take it out from the item it will be like your pet you own it! you say commands like attack that monster or that player! when you attack! the monster can shoot spells!
if somebody kill your monster it will come back and you have to go to a npc to heal it!

The Forgotten Server 0.3.5

Post Please!!

Sorry for my bad english!

When you catch a monster i want chance to catch a rat the rat will go in on the item if it catch it will come to backpack if not catch the ball will be broke and the rat disappears if you catched the rat and take it out from the item it will be like your pet you own it! you say commands like attack that monster or that player! when you attack! the monster can shoot spells!
if somebody kill your monster it will come back and you have to go to a npc to heal it!

Post Please!!

Dont u think it is like "Pokemon Online" :p
How we already said,just the owners from pokemon online got it-.-

Post Please!!

I have alredy the script but i want this!

Back