• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Requesting an Lua Scripter, To made an War system for me please for FREE!!!

Rappine

Empire will back
Reaction score
Hello, I'm like war's System, is 2 scripters I like,
I think NAHRUTO leaved this forum, now havent more lua scripter;/
But if you have this script PLEASE GIVE ME!!!

I like an script to count frags on site of guilds in war {exemple}: SoftCores - Guildwars

and I like an other scripter to War of Emperor {see it on other ot}, See: mTibia - War of Emperium

and I too like an other script, exemple:
One SQM only level 100+ can pass, understand? :S
please anyone help me with scripts :/ I'm need it to much but i'm poor dont have money to give :S

:/ I like it a loot, if you know who can help me, please tlel me :p

Please anyone help one poor? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
:/ I come to forum, and make posible to help all, I dont know to much, but all I know I tell for others~Now I need it, all say it for me :/ I'm very borried with this :/ {sorry for my bad english}

OMG! Very thanks ;S i'm joined :D

LOL I joined but him doesnt help me :/ Anyone can help me please? :S

yeah, this post, makes clear, we only member "Donatori" State aid "Donatori", and who enters the forum, and put something here, the Donatori go there and take it and fuck it, or not so there with him and the administration's mainly, so if I do not know why this is we can create the account, it would be better if only you had to then, but I wanted to thank everyone saw the attention =) was not just that little joke did not have many other, more do what right? if there is injustice; /

I don't think that anyone of us has given out our warscript to anyone, but we all coded it ourselves, and keep it to ourselves ^^

yeah, this post, makes clear, we only member "Donatori" State aid "Donatori", and who enters the forum, and put something here, the Donatori go there and take it and fuck it, or not so there with him and the administration's mainly, so if I do not know why this is we can create the account, it would be better if only you had to then, but I wanted to thank everyone saw the attention =) was not just that little joke did not have many other, more do what right? if there is injustice; /

Try going to OTFans.
People are not so greedy there.
You will never get it for free here.

Anyways; Guys if your not planning on making the script why are you posting?

Try going to OTFans.
People are not so greedy there.
You will never get it for free here.

Anyways; Guys if your not planning on making the script why are you posting?

Because theres 1 thing we have that OTfans don't, and thats BR's who can't speak English =D ***Priceless!

First, I did not pay for it for not having money, if it had of course paid a long time.
Second. I am so poor, I am not ashamed of it, but I think you need not offend me so, but you do not know your future, I have tried everything, read the tutorials lua.org not intend, I tried everything and I can not, I tried everything and not found, the last thing I did was post here, and you do not help me at all

people are just greedy in general, unless you made the server (completely) you obviously got it for free, and therefore imo, the scripts for it should be free. myself being a script maker, understand the fact that you put alot of time into them, but still..thats just my 2 cents, i could careless lol

Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)

local sqmID = 13002 -- UniqueID of sqm
local level = 100
local place = {x=725, y=542, z=7}

if getPlayerLookDir(cid) == 0 then
newdir = 2
elseif getPlayerLookDir(cid) == 1 then
newdir = 3
elseif getPlayerLookDir(cid) == 2 then
newdir = 0
else
newdir = 1
end
		if item.uid == sqmID and getPlayerLevel(cid) >= level then
	else
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Sorry, your not level 100")
		doMoveCreature(cid, newdir)
	end
	return 1
end

Should work.

I don't think that anyone of us has given out our warscript to anyone, but we all coded it ourselves, and keep it to ourselves ^^

there is like 2 who coded it by them self. 2 of them have bought it. so nah ;)

Code:
local level = 100

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
	if isPlayer(cid) == TRUE then
		if getPlayerLevel(cid) < level then
			doSendMagicEffect(position, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
			doMoveCreature(cid, fromPosition)
			doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You need "..level.." level to pass this tile.")
		end
	end
	return TRUE
end

Here is some start with the war thing:
OpenTibia Fans - View Single Post - [Request] War script - ON Website.

VERY THANKS RUDOLF!!!! ;DDDDDDDD
Hey see it rudolf, I have an part of the castle war, see what left? :D Can i send it for you in pvt? :D

:D rudolf, see the link? :p

now left war of emperium system :D

bump

Back