• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request: Star Wars Sprites

opag

Reaction score
Star Wars Sprite's Request

Hi, a few weeks ago I start a new project with a friend inspired in the world of Star Wars.
I made a lot of sprites but i am in the final face of weapons and equipment so if anyone can help me with this i will be so gratefull.

All the sprites will be signed in the server so dont worry about that

The items that i need are as follows

*The colors that i mention are a guide, you can use 2 or 3 of that list or if you want, use your favorite colours :)
*Cloth, Metal, Leather etc is the material of the equipment
*Its not necessary to be futuristic, only guide yourself by the colors and the material of the equipment

So let's start

-1 set (Hood, Robe and Legs) -Cloth -Color: White, Brown, Blue, Golden Bone, Grey.

-1 set (Hood, Robe and Legs) -Cloth -Color: White, Brown, Blue, Golden Bone, Grey.
-1 set (Hood, Robe and Legs) -Cloth -Color: Black, Grey, red, brown.

-1 set (Helmet, Heavy Armor and Legs) -Metal -Color: White, Brown, Blue, Golden Bone, Grey.
-1 set (Helmet, Heavy Armor and Legs) -Metal -Color: Black, Grey, red, brown.

-1 set (Helmet, Light Armor and Legs) -Leather -Color: White, Brown, Blue, Golden, Bone, Grey.
-1 set (Helmet, Light Armor and Legs) -Leather -Color: Black, Grey, red, brown.

I will put some images to inspire you:

Jedi-en-Armadura-Star-Wars.jpg

jedi%20dress.jpg

Jedi-16789764

SWTORSithInquisitor1.jpg

Darth_Sirus_SITH_OUTFIT_by_STEADY86.jpg

-IF YOU WANT MORE IMAGES TELL ME

In fact if you want to contribute with a sprite that you make that have something to do with star wars, you can send me it too :)

Thanks a lot.

PD: Sorry if my english isn't good.

Last edited:
and you want that shitload of work for free? People like you shouldnt be even able to register here, go die.

and you want that shitload of work for free? People like you shouldnt be even able to register here, go die.

o.o? Im asking for help, if you dont want to do it for free it's ok but dont be offensive and save all your comment because the real people that shouldn't be able to register here are people like you (Offensive)

just because some people want to be spoonfed everything doesnt mean you should insult every person who asks for help..
take the time to read before posting ignorant comments like that, he said hes in the final phase of the project, just equipment and weapons left

your english is a little unclear but to me it sounds like youre looking for someone to join your project and help you finish up the sprites?
you would have better luck in the jobs section i think

@Dusieqq
Life is not all about money -.-

@Topic
Was bored so I attempted to make the weapons from the last pic
hehepc.png

hehe2a.png

I might attempt to make some of the eq you need l8r :p

That sabers are so good ^_^ Thanks I will post some images about some sprites that I already made

@Vendeliko
isn't it? without money you can do shit :3

@Vendeliko
isn't it? without money you can do shit :3
Lol yes you can. Money is the medium of trade. That is it. You can also give him free stuff hoping for a favour in the future? Since when did this community become all about money? If it has then i don't wanna belong here because i never accept. Money for my help. Getting help is a birthright! We are all entitled to it. So ffs help him.

@op i will make a few things asap for you mate. :) wont be til monday but ill do quite a few.

o.o That lightsabers are so cool, the helmet i will try to improve it. Thanks :)

I could try to make the dual-sabers Darth Mual uses.

I'll see what I can do :)

Maybe you can try with a gloves or make a thunder as a weapon did you understand xD? Like this

c14c6277130fc72039ca2f0dfa336ccb.png

Back