• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request @Talaturen upload your shadowcore's spells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rurouni

Reaction score
These spells like tibia cipsoft will be of great help to the community premium :D
Hopefully you can do, Greetings!

So you come here with 4 posts and expect everything to be free? Talaturen is probably the person who does the most for this community. I dare to say that open tibia would be close to dead if it was not for him. Please tell me why we would upload something we have been working on hard for our own sake, when you probably never will contribute something to the community? Don't speak about "doing it for the community" because that is not what it is about. It's about you being to lazy to do things yourself, so you want everyone else to do the hard work for you.

Hani is right, Talaturen created the core OT server for all of us, it's our job to finish whatever is missing.
You don't even have to mess with the core, it's all set up for you to create your own things.

He asked a question with full respect you shall reply back with Good face you dont need to be angry!

No he asked for a contribution from the administrators. Not a question.
I do not see any question marks, therefore it is not a question.

Hani replied in the manner she did because of idiot leechers who come to Otland with barely any posts and thinks it's okay to request shit and get it all for free to leech some more.

Hani replied in the manner she did because of idiot leechers who come to Otland with barely any posts and thinks it's okay to request shit and get it all for free to leech some more.
Completely agree.

Ah then sorry hani i didnt know i thougth he was need help with creating New spell!

I have never tested talaturens server thats why i writed it :p

Ah then sorry hani i didnt know i thougth he was need help with creating New spell!

I have never tested talaturens server thats why i writed it :p

Then use that little thing inside your skull called a brain.
Those things called eyes also help you read too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back