• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST] Ultimate Health Potion with 20 charges is posible? :S

Rappine

Empire will back
Reaction score
Anyone can PLEASE tell me how is posible I do it? :S

Great ultimate potion with 20 charges? :S
already tested to add on items.xml the line to charges
but dont worked

ANYONE PLEASE, Can explain how can I do it? :S

PLEASE!

sure its possible, but it should be edited in the source and then recompile, not in the scripts...
ps. why dont u use the UHs and adjust the script? thats alot easier...

You have many options. Also I have to notice that you CAN make charges showing.

I don't have time (sorry!) to write entire script, but I will tell you how to do it with the simpliest way.

Everything should work with actionID. So you have to make NPC (or lever) setting actionID of each potion to charge number.
Also, NPC (or lever) should set potion's description (setItemSpecialDescription(item.uid, "Description"))Then, you have to modify lua script for potion to check actionID.

Script should set actionID "item.actionid-1" every time you are using potion. Also item description should be updated with item.actionid as charges every time aswell.

If player use a potion which actionID is 1 (1-1=0), then potion should be removed.

Script is not really difficult to write tho :p

Regards,
Hermes

PS. Really sorry but I have important day tomorrow and I have to make some preparations first ; <

Srry, But I searched about 10 pages using "search: potion" and dont found this, go to lua/xml request/support and dont found this {about 15 pages}
and searched only with Support and also dont find it ;/

Maybe you get confuse and dont posted it guy :S

Or maybe its to old? :/

Back