• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requests for Tools

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
Request tools that you need in here.
I will try to help searching/making it for you but make reasonable requests.
Not like "I want my own client where I can edit everything in and want it called Noob1 as name"

Btw Thanks for not spamming. ;)

Last edited:
Request tools that you need in here.
I will try to help searching/making it for you but make reasonable requests.
Not like "I want my own client where I can edit everything in and want it called Noob1 as name"

Btw Thanks for not spamming. ;)

i need an 8.2 script so that way i can create my own ot server please....

i need an 8.2 script so that way i can create my own ot server please....

Look the downloadsection for servers ;)

i didn't see any response to this, and i would like it also. or at least how do we compile it?

I think the sources could be found on the sourceforge website from tfs. I couldn't get it working last time :S. Maby someone else who views this thread can.

Hello :)
I need an item editor that is able to open tibia.spr. 8.20, 8.21 or 8.22 to make an working item.otb for an client with custom sprites.

Baba
Virgel

Hello, I am searching for the NPCs for a real tibia map 8.22 but I cant seem to find them. Does anybody know where I can find them? I want them with the quests.

Heya!

I have alot of extra water and other useless junk inside my OT Map. I want to remove ALL the water, just until the playerscan see them on the outside of the islands.

I dont want extra water, takes up space on the map and stuff.

Back