• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RESET LUNARFORCE WITH OLD RATES

Would you like for lunarforce to reset with the new rates after the update?

• Total voters

insaneklown

Reaction score
So you guys asked for some changes that did nothing but just make lunarforce worst and killed it for good, now lunar is dead and people are supposedly playing shadows because there is no war here, but in shadows none of the teams want to fucking fight, I transfer a char to see if it was an option but since I transfered there is no warmodes at all, the warmode that we did have was so fucking boring vs team with no skills at all. All we can do in shadows is take skull, run out of frags and wait for red or black skulls to be gone. Waiting for a team to fight is not an option because teams are not war fighters in shadowcores. I really think this is lame and lunarforce was a great server for the people who liked to fight and don't worry about their frags. @Mark and @Hani i understand u guys want to make money but those changes killed a great server and all this was done because of fucking crying ass commanders that didn't wanna fight each other because they thought things were uneven. I do agree the levels were to high and and the rates needed to get changed, but the exping in party was a really shitty addition, It should have stayed as it was. So changes would not do any good to lunar anymore and the best thing to do in my opinion is to just reset lunar with the new rates but the exp on party left as it was or lower it but not to the extreme.

Honestly, I'd rather they Reset it and put it back to the way it was. I remember when I first started playing there was 40-100 people online and everywhere you went there was a fight. That was way much better until these retards arrived and wanted to make huge changes. The only good out of the changes where probably the change of the UE's.

You said that "omg they made huge changes and destroy the server" . bullshit. changes were good but on lunar were too many charlovers and RPG player who are crying now about "omg i lost lvls omg" and run to shadow. It's fault of peoples who run , not changes

id like it to go back but not reset :( it took me for ever to get my eq ect because i dont donate but eh if its for the good of the sever

I rather to have the old exp stages like it was before the updates , since the level has ben reduced its a good moment to set it back like it was before , atleast 70% would transfer back to lunarforce and would like to have old fights without "DEFENSES " this time and i bet calar would be back and veziv aswell.

Last edited:
This ot is by far better now.. but as I said long time ago.. its not only about the ot what had to change.. It's mainly the players + Veziv and Calar simply will never be able to have a decent war for a longer time than few days.. they will always start blaming each other.

hahahahaha retards
like retards from rl tibia

' WE WANNA 7.6'
2 Days
' PL0XZ BACK 10.33~ CUZ I DIED By 1 HFF < FUCK NO HOTKEYS > '

'plx lunar changes'
'plx back lunar before update'

xDD

make new serv 7.7 client

fuck 10.31++ 0 pvp
but than u dont die only by 2 rp and 1 mage than you die by 1 knight :/
noob sir ahh kurwa 1 sd you fly temple
only remmber < ankrah dragons bro

This ot is by far better now.. but as I said long time ago.. its not only about the ot what had to change.. It's mainly the players + Veziv and Calar simply will never be able to have a decent war for a longer time than few days.. they will always start blaming each other.
And what bro? Cuz Calar and Veziv.. Calar should use brain. If he would msg 1 commander from us before he transfer 90% 1 of this 4 commanders start a new guild and no veziv commander wielky... and we can still have fun.. but without words Calar > Crymode> Transfer every 1 > No war in shadow > We are fucked > Fuck this shit ... gzgzgz

And what bro? Cuz Calar and Veziv.. Calar should use brain. If he would msg 1 commander from us before he transfer 90% 1 of this 4 commanders start a new guild and no veziv commander wielky... and we can still have fun.. but without words Calar > Crymode> Transfer every 1 > No war in shadow > We are fucked > Fuck this shit ... gzgzgz

I think Calar uses his brain much more than Veziv does, yet you cant blame just one of them.. its both.. they have zero respect for each other which makes it literally impossible to have decent battles. Before when Mitch was leading vs Calar there wasnt any problems.

I think its all ok like this, just the death loss by getting killed could be higher, what would make the server a bit harder again

Back