• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reset

Wille Broor

Reaction score
Reset the server.
Too boring to play with all these lvl 400+'s,
A server like this needs to get reset once in a while in my opinion. If any lvl 400+ starts to cry so what u will get so many more players if u reset it.
OR atleast open a new lunarforce. Then I will play and make a team otherwise never ever

And remove ssa or make 10 sec delay

Hey it's not a solution this server need changes not reset if mark implement good changed than we can reset server otherwise the situation on lunar will be the same 1 month after reset :D

Ofc its a solution.
Reset the server and do the right changes. Delete SSA, I tihnk EVERYONE agrees with me that SSA just destroys the fun.

Just look at this movie how much more fun it was. Here ppl didnt use this magebot ssa shit and tanked for 5 min in a OPEN BATTLE on a fucking mage

- When ppl actually were 150-200 and it was NORMAL teams not this shit thats playing now.

One change that could have been good, would be to make a custom client. That way it wouldn't be possible to inject any sort of bot, which would make SSA useless for the players that don't know how to drag them manually = You don't have to delete SSA, because most people will be to lazy to use them. I don't think that it would be hard for Mark to make a custom client, it might take a while, but with his knowledge, it would be great. And without bot most people cba to level to higher than approx level 200, which would make the levels lower and better in my opinion.

Too much shit to make.
Just reset it and ill be here with a big team to war against everyone who wants.
Otherwise im out of this serv

One change that could have been good, would be to make a custom client. That way it wouldn't be possible to inject any sort of bot, which would make SSA useless for the players that don't know how to drag them manually = You don't have to delete SSA, because most people will be to lazy to use them. I don't think that it would be hard for Mark to make a custom client, it might take a while, but with his knowledge, it would be great. And without bot most people cba to level to higher than approx level 200, which would make the levels lower and better in my opinion.

There are custom made bots for custom clients these days, maybe they won't be as good but there's also bots that are open source like blackd which allows people to inject it into any tibiaclient. Bots would get compatible with lunarforce/shadowforce client real fast because of their playerbase. Maybe you would have some couple of days botfree but eventually it would just be the same thing.

Hey Wille wtf you just told backwards same that i told :D but it's not quite the same first make the right chances second make reset

IF they would reset, wouldn't be big problem, just give free transfer for all current characters on Lunarforce so they gets transfered to Shadowcores, then reset it, nobody loses shit. Except for all the 24/7 botters on Lunarforce right now that would have to share their botspawns on Shadow, but that's their problem

also you are sayiing it was cool but i see there ue spam same thing you were complaining on :D

Myssi Maron maybe you didnt play when it was Me vs Killian for example. All the ppl who played then knows how much fun it was. For exampel just the first weeks of lunar were so fkn funny. But I guess u started with veziv and all this kids

Maybe it was fun after reset ther will be fun to for 1 month ? later ppls will start to complaing for changes so first make changes later make reset got the point or not?

they wont made reset i want it too ;) but without ssa its will be easy an nice fights

Back