• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Resident Evil 6 [Demo - 18/9]

RE5 sucks a bit, the essence of the zombie has been lost, they forgot that zombies bite and not have a bottle to smash in your head eventhough that they weren't zombies at all.. I hope that RE6 got more essence of RE 3 Nemesis, ammm.. that puzzles, they forgot them too...

Yeah I definitely agree with what your saying, RE5 especially, wasn't survival horror. Leon's scenario however Capcom say they have gone back to their routes with the Zombies/horror (not sure about the puzzles) whereas Chris and Jake's one's are more like RE5. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed playing RE5 but the original 3 are probably still the best of the series. I have high hopes for RE6 and I do hope I'm not dissapointed.

[video=youtube;yriec2DCG1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriec2DCG1U[/video]

Market share just went up

Yeah lmao, looks like it... I'm sure it'll still be a good game but it seems there won't be much 'scare' factor to it.

Couldn't be less interested in it, but I'll probably play it to see how it is. Haven't checked any info on the game except for the trailers. Hopefully it won't be boring, like RE5. Didn't like that one at all.

Back