• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Resigning from Tutor Position

Baboy

Reaction score
Greetings :)

When i was assigned for a tutor position, i never thought it would be this "dramatic" to be aTutor :)
The constant backstabbing, and the constant urge to destroy for one another is ridicilous.
The Frameings and Flamming just to destroy for one another is not the reason why i am in the Help Channel to help people :)
Therefore i will resign from the tutor position.

I´m doing this post, becuase i am willingly resigning.
Don't want you guys to think that i lost my tutorship, i gave it up because i'm not suited for the fucktards out there that keeps destroying for good people

Let's be nice to one another, it makes the game more enjoyable.

~Baboy

Haters everywhere who never can let anyone have something they don't. Scum of the world!

Im sorry to hear this baboy, but with guys like striker, it's impossible to stand in the position, also Mark and Hani do not support the cause

I'm still here :) Just i can't stand the fucktards in the Help Channel :)
No, i do not mean the ones that needs help, but the ones who are finding it fun to spam in the help channel with multiple characters
Anyone can always feel free to PM me for any kind of help :)
~Baboy

Well, im here on Shadowcore's since a long time, and this news really suck, i meet there a lot of good people/tutor's like Artpop, Ayowin, Dyablo, Eccim, and of course many other, that you people may like or not that dosent matter since they helped a lot every one that asked something on help channel.
Now the only two active tutors that i like are Siramix and Baboy, since now the help channel became a trully chaos, no one respect the global lenguage (that's english) and many, too many spam or just talk childish nosense sentence's.
Time ago the help channel was way more good if anyone was going to write in another lenguage then english any of the tutors would told that people to try to speak in english, and if that tutor knew the lenguage he would answer him via Private message avoiding the channel to be a Babel Tower.
All the people that was spamming were immediatly muted not like now that many times are followed with message like : ahaha XD or, please stop.
What i can say more? nothing just thank you Baboy and i hope that you will be replaced with some one good because we really need so :)
Sorry if my english is not perfect, but im Italian.

Best tutor resigns :/

Still get fucking rid of jacolas the fucking jack ass as hes a complete fucking noob and doesn't know a fucking shit.

Nonono Stay xD

Sorry, but in my eyes you're just lost :). You should care more about your life, and your behaviour. And you should appriciate the work which tutors do. You're not, but you will never ever understand it. Cause you like to hate, cause ou like to destroy. Now have fun that you posted this screenshot. Print it and hang over the bed.

Baboy do not leave us! You are my favourite and 100% proffesional tutor!

Back