• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REtired (Hail bugs)

General peko

Reaction score
I'm retired, maybe when GM make you dont lose 5 lvls by each dead i will play, or when he fix this bug

stuipdead.jpg

Not first time that i die having alot of mana and energy ring ;)

Hahahah fail............Ill take away this part after you guys reply
i made 2 topics and I WANT YOU TO ANSWER THERE
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
Splody, Feloth, General peko, Hani, Talaturen

All gms looking on here why dont reply on my topics? quara bugs and demona?.. is it hard to loggin ur acc and check if they are using mc?..

there was 2 eks atking me, i was using vita, when i saw the mages were near stairs i puted on energy ring, then they come and ue

haha prawned by a GM again lol

hahah i soloed you ingame, i will tell to every1 of team to hunt ya

Last edited by a moderator:
lol its not really solo is it when u and sankers (700+) ue combo me is it, or did u forget that part?

lol i was there and you didnt had e-ring on, thats why we ue'ed combo you, and I never saw any 'blue hits'

General peko, why did you spam exura vita if you where using mana ring? It's something strange about that screenshot.

maybe stupid to use exura vita instead of exura gran but, i would spam exura gran + gmp if i was in that situtation.....gl death, change to soft cores !

be happy u didnt die with bless and lost "15 levels" happened to me once when i was 450~ i had bless but lost 10 lvls, also happened to tupac, jastah, almighty freekz and few others well about ur death with e ring also happened to me
maybe a gm can epxlain this? :)
as you can see in the screen i was with mana shield AND LOST MANA with the attacks but i just died :|
99968549.jpg

well when we have killed those guys they didnt had utamo at all, i have cams if anybody want to see em

I died today with full bless and lost 9 lvls, this is not the first time its happened, and before u say "o maybe u forgot bless" i double check my bless everytime before i go for a fight cus as i sed this aint the first time its happened. GM instead of just sayin u forgot bless cud u actually find out whats goin on and fix it please...

Back