• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revemed's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He chose the same style,
took some elements of Chauz his map
And mapped it in his style
I don't see why this is a problem..
Though, he should have given Chauz some credits..

Your the best mapper after chauz, dont you think people?

nice job

man seeing chauz i think hes just really creative, seeing this guy made me remember those masterpieces, this guy is a real pro, atleast the best on otland

o widzę wkońcu na otlandzie ^^ /sry for polish ;>

nice keep it.:thumbup:

The initial project maps :
11kcgo2.png

@Revemed, awesome work, keep it up!

@Neon, you have to complain about every little detail don't you? I think you're feeling threatened by his good work and that you're not the only good mapper around here anymore.

I do not have their own style. Do not forbid me to use the same style as the others, because when these things are to be used.

lol but the point is, you make it almost the exact same as they did it.
For that, you should've given them some credits.

It's not hard to copy someone good to make yourself look good.
But thing is, even your copy is shit so you should consider why even bother mapping when you can't even copy someone right.

If you are mapper you can got YOUR idea, so you don't must copy work of other mappers.

btw. idea & elements combination = 90% of mapping.

Ye and nobody is blaming him too, while he "took your style" right ;o?

Ye and nobody is blaming him too, while he "took your style" right ;o?

No, I came up with a concept for the tree houses and Demon used it since he needed help and I had zeh idea.. What I'm trying to say is, he maps things people already posted, like everybody else :)

Can't say I've seen alot of uniqueness these days (talking about every mapper) no one has something new and special to show us..

Edit: I got to say that he 'raped' my concept.

Don't like it... Looks like you tried to use a chauz style an failed. :D

Well to be completely honest, Chauz hasn't copyrighted a style of mapping so he's fine to use it, and to be honest he pulled it off very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom