• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revolution trailer shadowcores

Nice.

I missed this battle because i lost char.

But this trap in AbDendriel it was my idea :D

I told them you are regroup so they went south and i was mwalling them xd.

why would you use music from zingis video nice creativity

Music is owned by Zingi? :S :S Oh shit, someone call the cops

"why would you use music from zingis video nice creativity"
theres what i said now stupid ass smart ass where did i say zingi owned the song tali -1 idiot demontorrent-0

"why would you use music from zingis video nice creativity"
theres what i said now stupid ass smart ass where did i say zingi owned the song tali -1 idiot demontorrent-0
Is it any of your business what song he uses anyway? :s No one cares about what you have to say.. but then again.. Mental kids always get extra attention.

Is it any of your business what song he uses anyway? :s No one cares about what you have to say.. but then again.. Mental kids always get extra attention.

people respect me way more than you on a game good job idiot you and flann go suck each other off a little more cause i said the truth about this video its not even your video so why is it your buisness?go to lunarforce forumn you dont play here noone cares.

people respect me way more than you on a game good job idiot you and flann go suck each other off a little more cause i said the truth about this video its not even your video so why is it your buisness?go to lunarforce forumn you dont play here noone cares.
You know a nice thing to do in this world is make people feel better about things? :) You may be more respected on a "game", (its a game anyways, who gives a fuck), but are you sure its for the right reason? Think again.

You know a nice thing to do in this world is make people feel better about things? :) You may be more respected on a "game", (its a game anyways, who gives a fuck), but are you sure its for the right reason? Think again.
no sense child cya :) when you want real pvp lessons come to pandera i teach you :\

its not easy to look up pandera? on otland search bar or ot server list o.0 just search it :D

Back