• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Server Trailer Video Creation

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there community, looking for someone fluent in video editing/taking HD tibia recordings that I can pay to help with a server trailer/advert.

Below you can get an idea of what I (very poorly might I add) am trying to create, basically would like to show off the player experience + server features on the server and showcase the server reset date at the end of the video. I'd like the video to be around 3~ minutes, so there is no need to make dramatic cuts and fit all the features into 30 seconds of video but rather display all the features in an enjoyable way. A dramatic 30 second trailer can be cut from the final overall video afterwards for social media useage.

There's about 10-15 systems/features that need to be documented/have clips taken and any other things you as the creative director can decide.
I can provide test server access, high level/gm to allow you to explore and get the clips needed.
I will personally be continuing this task over the next few days, so the sooner someone messages me the more likely the job will be available.
As you can see from the youtube video, I'm trying.. LOL

Discord: _hux

Back