• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reward chest.

What's the positive and negative sides with adding the reward chest/container?
I don't really get the point of it, never played RL Tibia after the update or whatever...

What's the positive and negative sides with adding the reward chest/container?
I don't really get the point of it, never played RL Tibia after the update or whatever...
When killing the ferumbras or another boss spawn everyone involved in killing it can open the reward chest so they can all get the loot. So if your in a party and the party gets the kill on boss every member gets the loot I believe. Positive, everyone has ferumbras hat. Negative, everyone has ferumbras hat.

When killing the ferumbras or another boss spawn everyone involved in killing it can open the reward chest so they can all get the loot. So if your in a party and the party gets the kill on boss every member gets the loot I believe. Positive, everyone has ferumbras hat. Negative, everyone has ferumbras hat.
Noob it will still be 1 ferumbrass hat in the loot because the loot is invidual therrs not going to be more players with feru hat because they are in party system counts from the damage dealt on boss and recived and if u heal members

Noob it will still be 1 ferumbrass hat in the loot because the loot is invidual therrs not going to be more players with feru hat because they are in party system counts from the damage dealt on boss and recived and if u heal members
Alright noob if thats the case then what's the point of this, go post on shadow forum we don't need it here.

Back