• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reward Kicks

Tenshi Dokuro

Reaction score
Maybe you could do something to compensate for those kicks? Because its really annoying + some people have died because of it.

And how is that even possible? First of all there is no way that you could proof that you actually died due to kick. Second of all they would have to make backup of server for few players which died but it would be unfair cause other player did not die and for them it would be waste of time.
I agree that those kicks are annoying and they should definitely do something about it but compensate (in my opinion) isn't even possible. They should just fix those lags/kicks.

I think he means something like a double exp weekend, or stuff like that, rather than giving items back to players who lost anything, since that's just impossible.

double exp , double loot, double skill rate for however many days the kicks have been going on sounds fair :]

Better than double even if they fix it definitely.
Nothing worth double exp with falls in server! Also remember that reaches more than two thousand players in double exp.
It's bad imagine a weekend with two thousand people playing, would only exacerbate the problem if it is not tackled the kicks!

Just play the game and quit getting butthurt over deaths. The administration has no responsibility for your in game security. Grow a pair and man up!

Please stop bumping this thread. Everything what should be said was said already. Just close it or something.

Back