• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Richest

i have 600kk and a good house and some rares like 4x great shield and 15 demonwing axes
and i knwo how to make 20 kk per day easily ( and afk )

but there are ppl who are way richer than me

here is my list ( pure especulation )

1-cornel ( because he uses my secret to make money and he is online all day so 20kkx31 days is a lot)
2-fatima ( she got horned helmet pricesless item and feru hat 400kk min and some other rares )
3- tantakaping got a house that worths over 1kkk

the rest i dont know
you know here in shadowcores if i sell kks i can sell like 50kk per day 0,30 cents each = 15 euros

15 euros . 30 days = 450 euros this is amazing since some ppl work all month to get this money and i can egt it without do anything, i think i will do it soon lol
and who the hell will buy money from u, since everyone knows how to fix money u wont even get 0.00001 euro for 1kk

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

and who the hell will buy money from u, since everyone knows how to fix money u wont even get 0.00001 euro for 1kk

Not really . I sold ovr 500 kk this week, more than 100 euros

And i will sell ferumbras hat for 80 euros very soon, and probably in the enxt week i will sell another one .

Every item has price. You think about Horned Helmet? She paid it as far as i heard 800kk~

sdhasdhashdashdash as i said, 500+kk for useless item? gz brain
Feru hat around 400kk now? = addon, ok.
Horned? shit? only house decoration or item for Show

Back