• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Richie Rich

koriziom

Don't Forget to Say Thx!
Reaction score
F5JWBOl.png

Someone showing off that he has CC in an OT Server
How addicted can people be these days?
P.S People who flame me "jelly"? i make 35kk a day hosting dice with script so i dont need more + 2 chars full mage but who caaaares its a GAME so dont post anything retarded

Its a fake, he has to sell 40 feru hats (400kk each) to have this... and i dont think soo..

lol why are you posting a fake screensave .
40 -45 feru hats

sry cornel, no way you could have this

u jelly bitch? :>

the only person who is jelly of not only him but everyone with a balance over 2 cc is you .
ask your parents permission to go out and enjoi your saturday doing something betetr than creating threads about me or replying my posts

xD

the only person who is jelly of not only him but everyone with a balance over 2 cc is you .
ask your parents permission to go out and enjoi your saturday doing something betetr than creating threads about me or replying my posts

xD
so what you do mr trevor aka children dude tell me where i made any thread about you u lil fag ;>

Back