• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Richux?! -.-'

Guardian

• • •
Reaction score
Everytime you log in, I write to you because I want to talk with you, everytime I write to you, you ignore me and then you log out.

You are NEVER online at msn, or you just blocked me.. Could you answer any fkin time?!

Instead of writing that, you could just write what you want to tell him:)

Lmao, also agreed with Woso.

Just post a visitor message or send him a pm on here, noob.

well dawgy.. the only reason you agree with him is becouse you want an friend haha:)

Well, first it was about pally donates.. and then it was about if my friend could restore pw, but he remembered it xD

-
Btw, why is everyone just so damn fucked up?
Starting talking shit about like that I can't express gay feelings?
I don't got any, but I think you do cuz otherwise you wouldn't brought it up? Such nice forums we got these days..

Well, first it was about pally donates.. and then it was about if my friend could restore pw, but he remembered it xD

-
Btw, why is everyone just so damn fucked up?
Starting talking shit about like that I can't express gay feelings?
I don't got any, but I think you do cuz otherwise you wouldn't brought it up? Such nice forums we got these days..

i guess you are new on forums.
Welcome to trollworld!

Back