• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RIP Ryan Dunn

Why do you guys keep sayin "He deserved it".. No one deserves to die, are you stupid?..

He deserved to get arrested, if he was drinking and driving.. but die? Thats just sick that you think that a person deservs to die :s

Why do you guys keep sayin "He deserved it".. No one deserves to die, are you stupid?..

He deserved to get arrested, if he was drinking and driving.. but die? Thats just sick that you think that a person deservs to die :s

I don't think he deserved it...but hey, if you play with fire you get burned.

Fucking retards, really. How the fuck can you say that he deserved to die? Just like doniio said, none deserves to die.
He sure made a mistake, but the passenger was not so smart either, that he actually let him drive when he's drunk. Show some fucking respect.

I'm against driving while intoxicated, but he did not deserve to die.

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

Hey, I know he's dead and all, but it's his fault. What about the passenger that is dead BECAUSE of him? Nobody talks about them, guess they weren't famous enough. Smh at society today.....

Sure it's his fault and if you want to talk about society, look for those assholes that say "he deserved to die".
It's a sign that we lived in a fucked up society with cold-hearted people. And to tell you the truth, very very very very few people actually deserve to die.
And Ryan Dunn is certainly not one of them.

Ofc he didn't deserve to die...

But the other one the got killed in the accident... I feel more sorry for him..

Ofc he didn't deserve to die...

But the other one the got killed in the accident... I feel more sorry for him..

Both people were not responsible at all, if he wasn't drunk, he would have not gone with Ryan or forced him to get out of the drivers seat.
They both were too drunk to actually think normally, and at most likely, if the other driver was driving, he would have gotten both of them killed too.
As sad it is that he died in a sad way, both of them were accounted for wrongdoing.

Could not agree more =) anyone who said it is a sick weirdo who has nothing to do but troll threads like this and say comments to soothe them like that

Could not agree more =) anyone who said it is a sick weirdo who has nothing to do but troll threads like this and say comments to soothe them like that

Well, actually... SOME people really deserves to die.

No names, I guess you know what I'm talking about.

So I'm sick?

I wonder how you guys would react if you had lost a close relative because some fag thought it'd be smart to drive drunk.

Listen here Al Bundy, there is nothing you or me can do about it, hes dead.. I mean no one will bring them back.. Ofc if a close relative would die you would be mad.. but oh well, thats life we dont know what god has planed for us:)

So I'm sick?

I wonder how you guys would react if you had lost a close relative because some fag thought it'd be smart to drive drunk.

Yes, you are sick. The passenger were not smart either to actually come with him when he is drunk.

I wonder how you would react if your best friend died because he drived while intoxicated.

Where did I mention the passenger? It's the passnegers own dumb fault for getting in the car. It happens fucking often that a drunk driver kills pedestrians or other drivers.

Not sure, none of my friends are that retarded.

Where did I mention the passenger? It's the passnegers own dumb fault for getting in the car. It happens fucking often that a drunk driver kills pedestrians or other drivers.

Not sure, none of my friends are that retarded.

>I wonder how you guys would react if you had lost a close relative because some fag thought it'd be smart to drive drunk.
That close relative person = passenger

You would probaly be sad, and I don't think you would say that he deserved to die.

Well, actually... SOME people really deserves to die.

No names, I guess you know what I'm talking about.

pic related

adolf-hitler.jpg

Back