• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rise to the top EK Thread !!!

demonhunter1

Reaction score
Hi i would like to start my very own lifethread .. i want to do it in a rpg style type of thread
i have never done one before so hopefully you will all like.
Anyway this is my char.
I will try to upload as much as i can

GOALS
get lvl 300
get lvl 400
complete all main quests
get barbarian addon full
and the main one is to have fun and enjoy questing hunting and also some war hopefully.

2r3us91.png

this is my first pic of leaving rook i followed the tutorial on how to upload pics to thread from tali but im not sure ive done it right
anyway ill upload more later im watching the football now .;)

good job man gogo lvl 100 200 300 then 400 :D and your screenshots look fine :p

hey all lol some guy was asking for a mace i told him go away he said hunted ;D atm im skilling but will have some screens of me doing the first 2 arenas and an eq update later tonight...
thanks for the positive comments.

- - - Updated - - -

hey so ive been busy tonight not many advancements but i got 80 axe and 71 shield and also did the first arena and gained some levels
2mmbot3.png

on the way a lvl 55 pally tried pking me and failed i had pic of him getting killed but somehow lose it anyway ive got quite a lot of advancements coming soon so stay tuned and thanks for the good comments.

- - - Updated - - -

So this is gonna be my last 2 screens until tomorrow...
2dbnzns.png

and underneath is just a pic of my current eq and skills im also lvl 57 now ;p
2hgsgsg.png

Tomorrow i hope to get atleast 80 maybe lvl 100 so then i can start to make this life thread more interesting
if there is anything particular you guys wanna see let me know and i will do it okay im going to bed peace .

edit. sorry you can not see my shielding skill lol its 73.

Last edited:
thanks i appreciate the sarcasm..
sorry ive not updated in like a week been busy a lot and not felt like playing but gonna get some screens this weekend.

Dont trash the axe from the arena, you can sell it to rashid for 30k.

If you want to level up fast to 100, go to the cave in the south of port hope.

Back