• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion rl maps..

legend1337

Reaction score
Hello:eek: i talk to all..
but anyway im here cuz.

over 10projects about rl maps is on otland..

nazoria
blazarn
rmp
wofb
etc..

and i hate when new and new comes they start with the others and import then they got 10% to done and when done they get many reps..

and.. i want so a moderator make a thread for all rl maps
no one can talk they must send msg to talaturen or another moderator

and send file..

moderator scan it and if its clean moderator will reslase it..:D

hope many signed :)

no reps plz..:eek:

please someone stop rl maps :) stop reslase or only make one good with all fixed :O

not one 70% done
all our rl maps is 60& - 80%

no one which is 100%

plz reslase 100% done if u want to reslase :)

Thanks it was all..:D

well.. rmp is the best imo. still it isnt updated to 8.5
but,
signed, good idea imo

rl maps shouldnt ever be release 100% lol..why would someone give that out publically, personally i wouldnt :D

rl maps shouldnt ever be release 100% lol..why would someone give that out publically, personally i wouldnt :D

well.. i wanna see the "changes" with all the rl maps, if it would be a 100% rl map, would many host it, or would it not be special and more custom maps will come?

idc bout rl maps i only say that its make me head explode -.-

when i search for custom ots XD

rl maps wont was in otlands history even..

but znote said otland wont stop untill a cipsoft moderator come and tell us to quit to make rl maps..

ye..

i agree with u lockjoint
i dont want rl map fixed..
when roxor was 8.21 and legend ot was 8.21 to

then we had 80ppls and rl maps had 300

and it was perfect but now its 99% in otservlist

only rl maps ..

I know if i released my distro, the rl map community would change very much lol.
there would be a lot less questions about the rl quests because its already all done. Notice theres a trend in crappy distros being released other than the devs ofcourse. They just want free rep? idk

i want rep ofc ^^ :p

moderator if u agree..

please make a category

for rl tibia.. ( servers )

for ppls who support dcq or other quests..

so ppls wont ask for rl tibia scripts, maps..

make one board
Scripts
Maps
Quests
Creatures
Server reslases

forget that i said ( send the file then scan :p )

only let us reslase and u can scan :)

signed?

i agree on making a rl map section of website devoted to everything to do with the rl map, would make the site so much more organized.

Signed.
Though, it would cause catastrophic due to Otland encouraging RL Maps. So if a member of Cipsoft saw that. They would probably try to close this forum..

theres a reason why perfect maps dont get released...no one wants to! the only reason any distros get released is because of this wonderful rep system! haha
However if I ever do get out of hosting OT's you guys will have one nice distro :)

theres a reason why perfect maps dont get released...no one wants to! the only reason any distros get released is because of this wonderful rep system! haha
However if I ever do get out of hosting OT's you guys will have one nice distro :)

Yea releasing a full real map to the community wouldnt be a smart idea...hundreds of people would have real maps lol for wat?? - "yay I got a few more rep bars! now im so much kooler in real life" lol eh, my real map is next to completed wouldnt wanna release it for rep++ :p NEVER muahaha

Signed :)
and woude be great if you get like "locked" if you will put virus in a thread.

So those who is the good not need to message an modatore to make a edit ?

/signed rach

Back