• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Rl-Tibia][Antica] Random Screenies!

i5mxz9.png

2ymvktk.jpg

Everything i've been able to gather since Sweddy cleaned my house.

^ Dont lie. i hate that :p

I swear to God that i did not take anything from his house without asking him, and when i got hacked the hacker took everything becuase i was in his house and was invited, NOT my fault!

I swear to God that i did not take anything from his house without asking him, and when i got hacked the hacker took everything becuase i was in his house and was invited, NOT my fault!

Still your fault :) you got hacked.

I wasn't even going to inv you but you said you would never get hacked ^^

Yes i logged out in his house/bed :(, JoccE, i told you im sorry and it was not my fault, everyone could be hacked :(

I've played for 7-8 Years and never been hacked :) Never user a Anti-Virus eather.

Btw ;) still w8ing on my payment, would be nice if you didn't gamble away everything you have with dices

Yes i logged out in his house/bed :(, JoccE, i told you im sorry and it was not my fault, everyone could be hacked :(

It is indeed your fault for being hacked, there has to be a reason why they got access to your account.
You downloaded something, you visited something, you did something, you shared your account, you logged in the wrong place, something happened.

It clearly is your fault for not taking care.

Jocce, he's not going to pay you anything unfortunately, he's gonna be a bitch about it.
Glad I read this thread today, I'll note Sweddy as a person-to-avoid.

It is indeed your fault for being hacked, there has to be a reason why they got access to your account.
You downloaded something, you visited something, you did something, you shared your account, you logged in the wrong place, something happened.

It clearly is your fault for not taking care.

Jocce, he's not going to pay you anything unfortunately, he's gonna be a bitch about it.
Glad I read this thread today, I'll note Sweddy as a person-to-avoid.

Already know that ^^
+ She/He/It just gambled everything away :p

Why is everyone against me just randomly lol, 1. I got hacked and it was not my fault, 2. I do not lie.

Why is everyone against me just randomly lol, 1. I got hacked and it was not my fault, 2. I do not lie.

dont be so retarded
you downloaded something or somehow got hacked so it is your fault
cipsoft didnt target YOU and take his stuff did they?

Back