• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL TIBIA FREE ACCOUNT

Yo guys, stop trolling around. Doesn't make you any better than him^^
And YOU who are requesting an account, just make your own and work hard for it or buy one at /xeno/ebay/vaps or whatever..

Sorry to say but if that guy is that stupid to seriously try every time they put a fake account then why stop trolling him? he deserves it.

Sorry to say but if that guy is that stupid to seriously try every time they put a fake account then why stop trolling him? he deserves it.
Well just perhaps... You'd have something better to do than mocking or trolling other people who are maybee not realizing they are being trolled due to their lack of english knowledge, or lack of the so called "common" sense :)

Well just perhaps... You'd have something better to do than mocking or trolling other people who are maybee not realizing they are being trolled due to their lack of english knowledge, or lack of the so called "common" sense :)

Hmm i do that is also why i did not mock or troll him if you look at the reply's.

Hmm i do that is also why i did not mock or troll him if you look at the reply's.
Ye, apologies for phrasing this wrong, i was acctually gonna refer to the people who troll this guy^^

Well it seems like noone is gonna give you an account so i'd advise you to just leave this message here and whoever is honest about helping or maybee even trolling you sends pm^^

Back