• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RLD Smashed?!?!?!?

Btw who the fuck is zarz? never heard of him to be honest

I have no history on any Twifysoft servers before, and if you've spent your whole time on these servers then of course you will not know me, but if you had any knowledge of sites such as Tibiacams.net you would know me. But however if you played any of these servers, you would know me ;) Zantera, Helga, Warenia, Eriana, Moria, Narvia, Jacera etc etc etc... Swedish OT's some polish OT's
Team: Style - Dominated EVERY team on EVERY OT we played, just saying.

If you have a way of viewing cams from 8.57-8.6 (Bynacam, TibiaVrec, Tibiacams) then download this and you will see for yourself who I am ;)
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/nG4Ar/EVERY-Cam.zip <<< 96.79MB of pure cams.

Not good enough for you? maybe some youtube movies? or infact you can probably just search Style, Zarz, Tibia, War, Eriana, helga, zantera, warenia, narvia or whatever into youtube.
Some good youtube channels for Style Movies are:
Quken194 - YouTube
robinyoohs kanal - YouTube
Zarz9182 - YouTube

You can also find me in a lot of Into Them movies.
Some of my char names are: Zarz, Czarz, Godly, Exiva'Zarz, Pump Mitch, Combo'me, Mycock, Zarz Efterbliven, Czarodziej, Zarz Bruh, King Zarz, Gogeta, Poraque, Salt, Brotha Zarz, Umirinbrah and more that I've forgotten.
Cams: EVERY Cam.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Rush Em @ Antica (Movie By Halle)
[video=youtube;D80HSmx0jUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D80HSmx0jUg[/video]

Now answer me this?
Who the fuck are you ;)

Im your father, so drop that bullshit. Still dont know who u are. Im Kilallah from titania, Was in the unit if u know about them. Droped it when cipsoft destroyed tibia. And throwing up movies dont prove a shit that u "owned" the server. winning 1 battle dont make u a ruler.

Sadly u are just a trash talker and a big Inet troll. Idk why i even waste my team responding on your pretty retarded "questions"

zaaaaaarz honestly u are a close friend of mine but you are exaggerating.
i know u are good at the game but its too much dude. why cant u be like achilles? the greatest hero of his time but he didnt brag about it ;), or to take examples from the actual open tibia community, 2 players that are better than both u and me, mayhem and dj bob, really good players that never or REALLY rarely posted on forums!

i love u bro but dial it down (the whole famous thing, not the RLD trashtalk i love that)

Last edited:

Not many people knows who zarz is and even less people care about him. I've heard of Mitch though and I'm guessing zarz is trying to live off of Mitchs "tibia fame". Funny thing is that their team don't do shit without Mitch.

No disrespect to Mitch, I've only heard good things about him and never seen him acting cocky on any forums or thinking he is better than other people. This zarz guy however, is seriously kidding himself.

Last edited:
zaaaaaarz honestly u are a close friend of mine but you are exaggerating. you say that other people have no life and that they are "nobodies", but honestly ur obsession with being recognized in an online game is proof of u not having one urself lol :s, and the fact that ur name is on utube videos does not make you good at the game, i know u are good at the game but its too much dude. why cant u be like achilles? the greatest hero of his time but he didnt brag about it ;), or to take examples from the actual open tibia community, 2 players that are better than both u and me, mayhem and dj bob, really good players that never or REALLY rarely posted on forums!

i love u bro but dial it down (the whole famous thing, not the RLD trashtalk i love that)

It makes them very mad, that is why I do it =)

I dont think anybody with real life know who he is... but gz Mitch for a battle for a battle (it wasnt smash like the thread said, shame we got mwaled but no war participants but that happens...) it was nice but we made few mistakes that wont happen again... cant wait for next one :)

@chapman
everyone knows who mitch is and he doesnt even have an account on tibiacams

@zarz
its working too well, im even frustrated by reading ur posts lOL

hahahaha XD yeah did you not listen when Ziorr, Lopek & Mistrz said they HATE it when I'm on forums? XD

ye haha lopek just now told me even "why do u think i hated him back then? LOL XDddddddddddddd

@chapman
everyone knows who mitch is and he doesnt even have an account on tibiacams

Yeah, exactly my point. (maybe i wasn't being clear, edited my post) Mitch is "famous" without even trying, which is the complete opposite to zarz.

Im your father, so drop that bullshit. Still dont know who u are. Im Kilallah from titania, Was in the unit if u know about them. Droped it when cipsoft destroyed tibia. And throwing up movies dont prove a shit that u "owned" the server. winning 1 battle dont make u a ruler.

Sadly u are just a trash talker and a big Inet troll. Idk why i even waste my team responding on your pretty retarded "questions"

I don't know shit about real tibia, but one team I do remember is The Unit. They are awesome and its the best Tibia movie I have ever seen.

Respect for you and your team. It's sad they destroyed tibia after 7.6, would have loved to see more of you guys!

@Zarz
Rofl @ trying to prove yourself on an internet forum. Gz.

Thank you Ice, We did our best and ruled titania until the end. I remember our event on WW test servers, It was a amazing feeling. Its there we gained our respect

@Ingredients. Paos Klaozisk Toliak is a sub char RP and has left the warmode because he hasnt been to a single battle. Him leaving does not show me going against my own rules, at least no from my perspective ;) x

Back