• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@rld

Rydish

Reaction score
15:16 You see Dyablo (Level 200). He is an elder druid. He is Poor Sluts of the Red Light District.
desperate?

Hi,

1.- Nobody cares I think.
2.- That's not your business and I don't think that you should do threads like this.

I'm sorry, nor I understand to you.
I just commented, if you don't understand -> translate.google.com <- ;)

U started to act like others, and you got sick of being downgraded from 200 level all the time so you joined them.
I just have no words to say for you.
Regular situations are situations like this done by 13-14 years old players. So sad and sick. At first they fight against each other, insult them like they killed his rl family, then afterwards they join them. Wow...
Not like insulting rld by posting this. But this is the main reason why did I quit.

15:16 You see Dyablo (Level 200). He is an elder druid. He is Poor Sluts of the Red Light District.
desperate?

2ntwd1e.jpg

:rolleyes:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

- - - Updated - - -

U started to act like others, and you got sick of being downgraded from 200 level all the time so you joined them.
I just have no words to say for you.
Regular situations are situations like this done by 13-14 years old players. So sad and sick. At first they fight against each other, insult them like they killed his rl family, then afterwards they join them. Wow...
Not like insulting rld by posting this. But this is the main reason why did I quit.

Did you retired from server or what?

Back