• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@rld

Aizen Reaper

Reaction score
Guys we are all here to have fun and make war. Why rage quit WM/leave guild when u get owned in an OB. I spoke with Insanity Boltz after Dara/ank OB earlier he basically said u guys emo rage quit because u die 1-3x in a OB, and he understands that this is just a game. Who cares its just a game and like i said we are all here to just have fun and battle. If no warmode this game is boring. So lets make many fights and just have funnnnnnnnnn

FYI for the flamers, Ive been in Valdius since Mitch and Zarz came here. Due to work/school inrl i havent been able to fight until today. U'll be seeing me on the battlefield more often now xD

I know Tom, but we all know who did lawl. Ansiake or w.e her name is died 1 time and never came back or either just saw RLD losing and ran pz. As well as a few others. Most of us in Validus dont care if we die 10000x in battle we still gonna come back. Its to fuckin fun xD!

I know Tom, but we all know who did lawl. Ansiake or w.e her name is died 1 time and never came back or either just saw RLD losing and ran pz. As well as a few others. Most of us in Validus dont care if we die 10000x in battle we still gonna come back. Its to fuckin fun xD!

full of retarded people in validus I can see, check the time I died and after that check the time I fragged someone in your guild and then come reply something retarded like that....I got back and was there with my team then logged when we were in defence because I SIMPLY HAD TO GO (NOTHING WAS HAPPENING AT THIS TIME) as I told belden or someone even before that battle I didn't have much time

so aizen or whatever your name is gtfo

Cool story bro! Unlike u Ansikte i do not need to insult u or ur team. U guys do it in every OB.

Back