• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling [RME] 10.35-10.41

Lifer420

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello. I'm looking for the RME with extensions for 10.35-10.41

I'm doing a mapping project in my free time and the newer graphics will be alot better for it, I used to have it all downloaded with the brushes and everything. I tried a buncha downloads, and the rev127 one doesn't work with having the extensions in the folder + appdata. I have client version set at 10.35 in RME, dat/spr is located, but it still doesn't even show a single new sprite in the map editor, not even in raw... Lost. Help!

@Naxtie @Peroxide @nikolai HELP MY M8 PLIZ....

Did u che
Hello. I'm looking for the RME with extensions for 10.35-10.41

I'm doing a mapping project in my free time and the newer graphics will be alot better for it, I used to have it all downloaded with the brushes and everything. I tried a buncha downloads, and the rev127 one doesn't work with having the extensions in the folder + appdata. I have client version set at 10.35 in RME, dat/spr is located, but it still doesn't even show a single new sprite in the map editor, not even in raw... Lost. Help!

@Naxtie @Peroxide @nikolai HELP MY M8 PLIZ....

Did u check raw-> others?:p

Did u che

Did u check raw-> others?:p
Yes. I checked raw others, raw everything :(

@dominique120 yes, that's the latest one I downloaded. Threw extensions in the folder, cause when I started it and set map version to 10.35 it still doesn't give me the newest ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom