• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows RME No town

Sweetlove

Reaction score
Yo!

Im using Remere's Map Editor 3.2 while mapping in 10.82 map.

For some fking reason all of the houses in " thais,lb,oramond " and some other cities gets wiped and renamed to " " yeah literally nothing -.- and moved to " No Town " , ive tried changing back to default house.xml file that comes with the server and it all looks good, houses are where they should be and work 100%! Till i save the map and re-open it.

Thanks in advance :)

Do you have the same problem with a different Remere version? Did you close Remere before using the default houses.xml? If you change it while Remere is still open and then save it, it will overwrite it.

i closed remere's before, and ive tried just replacing the house.xml file with the default one, and i even tried editing the otbm file that comes with the server and same thing..

yea it could be my remere's that's corrupt or something, but it's the only one for 10.82 that i've found :/

Back